8/21/2017 Twins @ White Sox

QUOTE (Wanne @ Aug 21, 2017 -> 06:32 PM)
there's really no "inbetween" with Anderson ABs. He either looks like crap up there without a clue...or he's mashing.

He really needs some time away from baseball. I honestly don't think we will see what he is truly capable of until 2019.

2017-18 offseason he takes time to grieve and recollect himself.

2018-19 offseason he develops a rigorous offseason conditioning routine and turns himself around.

Idk, just a thought, but he has got a lot of work to do, regardless of how he does it.

Edited by Scoots

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ Aug 21, 2017 -> 04:53 PM)
:lol:

You can't succeed with a 36% K rate and non-Joey Gallo power. I hope he can improve a la Kris Bryant, but it's no sure thing. He's always struck out at high rates.

QUOTE (Scoots @ Aug 21, 2017 -> 06:18 PM)
Touche...haha but...

You have to agree that Delmonico has been a very pleasant surprise

I like Nicky. He might just be a capable starting Major leaguer. That said, I'm of the opinion that Yoan is going to be much more than that. Could I be wrong and could he be a bust? Of course but I don't really care what his first 100 ab's say.

QUOTE (Tony @ Aug 21, 2017 -> 05:12 PM)
I would say making career projections after 110 ML AB's is incredibly irresponsible.

But you guys do you.

I know you're right but I haven't seen that big league star quality from him.

I remember seeing Mike Trout in his rookie year and it was just damn, this guy's Mickey Mantle.

Don't see it in Moncada.