9/10 Sox vs Giants

flavum

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 10, 2017 -> 06:53 PM)
I feel bad but damn I do not want to win today. But on the other hand, Yolmer hit a double off bumgarner.

I have a way to improve your mood. Feel good for me. I want to win today. You could feel charitable on this Sunday and feel happy for Greg

Can you believe Abreu has 30 homes and 89 RBI and not a peep in the game thread congratulating him or boasting about him, just a sarcastic comment in the previous post. I'll say it. Jose Abreu I salute you for one fricking amazing season. Spend, Jerry. Sign him up to make sure he's part of the good teams that are coming. Jose Abreu is becoming my Frank Thomas. I love him and all he stands for.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 10, 2017 -> 06:57 PM)
Anderson looks great today. Yoan looks like total crap. Even Stone seems annoyed

If Stone seems annoyed, that concerns me. Do you think Moncada could be one of those guys (remember that offseason article on him) who is enjoying the good life but isn't gonna put in the work? There have been plenty of guys throughout history who have gotten lazy and complacent upon netting the big bucks.

I know NOTHING about him. if he's the hardest worker in the world, educate me. I'm just wondering ... when yu say Stoney seems annoyed. If he's annoyed, he's pretty well connected. Is he implying perhaps Moncada may be underachieving??

To avoid getting blasted on here, I AM a Moncada supporter. I think he'll be amazing.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 10, 2017 -> 07:24 PM)
If Stone seems annoyed, that concerns me. Do you think Moncada could be one of those guys (remember that offseason article on him) who is enjoying the good life but isn't gonna put in the work? There have been plenty of guys throughout history who have gotten lazy and complacent upon netting the big bucks.

I know NOTHING about him. if he's the hardest worker in the world, educate me. I'm just wondering ... when yu say Stoney seems annoyed. If he's annoyed, he's pretty well connected. Is he implying perhaps Moncada may be underachieving??

To avoid getting blasted on here, I AM a Moncada supporter. I think he'll be amazing.

At least Tim hustled hard there. He's out IMO. 3-for-3 though. Nice nice nice.