Todd Steverson

ron883

QUOTE (yesterday333 @ Apr 13, 2018 -> 09:46 AM)
Cant we just get ron to create a thread about how awful everybody is... especially our young guys... theyd be sure to take off and start performing then

I was joking about this before but at this point he should actually do this

QUOTE (ron883 @ Apr 7, 2018 -> 04:09 PM)
What Todd Steverson has been able to do with our hitters has been extraordinary. Hitters are finally flourishing, including those who weren't surefire prospects. Matt Davidson looks like a whole different guy. Adam Engel appears to not be a completely atrocious hitter anymore. Tim Anderson has developed nicely. Avi has become a stud. It is time to give this guy a little credit. I'm not trying to give him all the credit for these players improving, but the adjustments he is having the hitters make seem to be paying off. Is it time to lock him up for the near future?

Problem with considering firing him is you've had him work with all the prospects is the offseason and ST.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Steverson did not have much to work with last year. This year, we are seeing our team reap the benefits of Steverson. Moncada's approach is better than ever. Abreu is surprisingly off to a good start. The offense looks totally different this year. I think we have finally found the hitting coach of the future. Lock Steverson up.

4 hours ago, ron883 said:

Steverson did not have much to work with last year. This year, we are seeing our team reap the benefits of Steverson. Moncada's approach is better than ever. Abreu is surprisingly off to a good start. The offense looks totally different this year. I think we have finally found the hitting coach of the future. Lock Steverson up.

Why don't you just bump all the threads you started?

• Haha 2