Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas

Jack Parkman

4 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

The Sox have been an absloute brutal watch over the last 4-5 weeks. 

What sucks is all the momentum from the first half with the fan base has vanished in the last 3 weeks. Ratings have to be plummeting right now.

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Lol...one unlucky inning is all it look for this overreaction.

I've said that the last few months.  It's the same with Colome the other day.  All it takes is a few unlucky outings and it blows your ERA up.  I like Bummer, but I also think he's an injury waiting to happen and could have had a lot of value at the deadline.

Just now, fathom said:

I've said that the last few months.  It's the same with Colome the other day.  All it takes is a few unlucky outings and it blows your ERA up.  I like Bummer, but I also think he's an injury waiting to happen and could have had a lot of value at the deadline.

I can appreciate that line of thinking fathom, just don’t see how anything that just happened that inning should trigger that response.  Kid looked really fucking good.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

How do you know he's injury prone? 

How do you know that they did not take calls on him???