Grandal exits game, apparent leg injury

southsider2k5

• 2 weeks later...

I thought i read somewhere that he was eligible to come back today ... and then that above blurb about maybe not doing a rehab stint (THANK GOD -- so tired of rehab starts ... let these guys play if they're healthy. that's a luxury ... this team is banged up. let them play)

Either way, I wouldn't be shocked to see Yaz activation be parlayed with Jose to the IL. Just my personal guess. He's looked awful gimpy over the past few games. 

22 minutes ago, he gone. said:

I thought i read somewhere that he was eligible to come back today ... and then that above blurb about maybe not doing a rehab stint (THANK GOD -- so tired of rehab starts ... let these guys play if they're healthy. that's a luxury ... this team is banged up. let them play)

Either way, I wouldn't be shocked to see Yaz activation be parlayed with Jose to the IL. Just my personal guess. He's looked awful gimpy over the past few games. 

He sure does look gimpy, but I don't think there is a shot in hell he's going to IL.  Dude wouldn't even take a day off yesterday when he effectively had a peg leg. 

Also, hope we see Yaz back soon. Pretty sick of our catcher situation atm, not that Yaz has been any better but woof.