It appears to be getting hot in the kitchen...

Steff

She left because she is a liar and spread lies that were not true about people around here and gave them to BMR and CLU and then bailed on them...They were banned and she never was...Rest assured that people know why she doesn't post here anymore and if she did, I am sure fireworks would emerge immediately.  She may be a "nice" person, but to do what she did to who she did it to was just not right.

Yeah, I'm sure there's more than meets the eye with regard to all those events. Without getting embroiled in stuff that's under the bridge for the people involved, I try to give most everybody the benefit of the doubt but obviously crap has to start from somewhere.

Thanks for the insights.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm sure there's more than meets the eye with regard to all those events.  Without getting embroiled in stuff that's under the bridge for the people involved, I try to give most everybody the benefit of the doubt but obviously crap has to start from somewhere.

Thanks for the insights.

Very diplomatic! :notworthy

She left because she is a liar and spread lies that were not true about people around here and gave them to BMR and CLU and then bailed on them...They were banned and she never was...Rest assured that people know why she doesn't post here anymore and if she did, I am sure fireworks would emerge immediately.  She may be a "nice" person, but to do what she did to who she did it to was just not right.

I thought she left because of me...

As for what quickman and baseball did, that was great work. Corg is a lying cheat...

Speaking of Tex, where has he been?

Up to my ass in alligators. I'm leaving on Saturday for a week in the mountains and all the last minute details have me running all over the area.

I've had a couple run ins with ncorgbl and really wish they hadn't killed the thread. Can someone PM or summarize who he really is?

Anyone got a copy of the original post from over there or anything?  The thread is closed.

Don't know nothin' about no closed threads, but I do remember overhearing some schmuckaroo say this puzzling little thing:

Sorry to disappoint all his "fans" but he is not who he says he is. He is not a stockholder/investor. In short, he is a complete 100% fraud.

Season ticketholder here, partial season, for the last 4 years.

Like many of you, I come to this board for information, but I chose not to post here, until now.

If any of you regulars don't care about this topic, don't read it. I have no quarrel with any of you. It is my sole intent to inform everyone on this board that Ncorgbl is a fraud and a liar.

When I first started reading this board, I found it curious to say the least that a supposed representative of the Chicago White Sox family would conduct themselves in such a blunt, abrasive, argumentative fashion. Many of those he argues with may in fact initiate things, but many of those are young people, in my estimation. Under age 21, keeping it real.  Seems to me that someone who is supposedly wealthy and a White Sox investor would rise above argumentative nonsense - the same argumenatative nonsense Ncorgbl immerses himself in for, oh, give or take 20,000+ posts.

While I could care less about the "whys" of his behavior, I do know a little about the White Sox organization, and some people of responsibility within the White Sox organization. I have met most of senior management, including Mr. Reinsdorf and Mr. Einhorn, although they would not know me were they to see me. They are honoroble people, as are most every White Sox staff member I've encountered, and there are many.

The White Sox expect those associated with them to be ambassadors vs. antagonists. Ncorgbl, by his abrasive and demeaning behavior, is the latter.

A year ago, I along with several full season ticket holders started a casual investigation into Ncorgbls claims, and ultimately his identity.

Let me first state what most of us know about this individual, based on his own words.

1). Says he sold his company at age 49, four years ago if I'm not mistaken (exact dates don't really matter). Let's just say he is 53 or soon to be 53.

2). Lives in Oak Brook, was a neighbor of Frank Thomas when Thomas lived in Oak Brook. Claims a personal friendship with Frank.

3). Family connection to Tinley Park. I know the details but they aren't pertinent to this discussion.

4). Claims he is retired, bought in as an investor/stockholder under Mr. Veeck and was persuaded by Mr. Veeck to stay on when Reinsdorf and Einhorn took control.

5). Claims to have a personal, and influential relationship with Mr. Reinsdorf.

6). Has, as you all know, continually posted all types and manners of supposed "insider" information, including but not limited to Ken Williams' removal as GM, a tongue lashing of Sox pitcher Bartolo Colon in the clubhouse, personally present at Frank Thomas' contract dealings, and much more, which I'll list in a subsequent post if necessary.

Several times, by virtue of his obstinate and abrasive behavior, Ncorgbl has been asked to personally meet various posters on this board. What always happens is Ncorgbl states the poster(s) in question "are not worth his time". Therefore, no known poster has ever personally met Ncorgbl.

The folks who are helping me uncover Ncor's identity found this as strange as I did.

The investor/stockholders names are not easily found, it is not easily accessible public record. However, information regarding that list has been revealed to me, and more detailed information is forthcoming, courtesy of a Chicago media connection and our hacker friends.

Since Ncorgbl will not answer direct questions since he knows his true identity is at stake (and he has many, many lies to cover up), I won't ask him directly. If I did though, these are the questions I'd ask:

How many stockholder/investors are there? I know the answer precisely. Just as an FYI to the good people on this board, there are more than 50, less than 100.

Tell me about the party last nite Ncor (Tues nite). Give us the details of who was there, the furniture and the cake. You should know if you are in fact a stockholder.

Tell me why there are no stockholders who live in Oak Brook who fit your profile.

Tell me why there are no stockholders in Tinley Park who fit your profile.

(hint: they are all older and one has a scar.  Ncor is lying about his status.)

Tell me why you are so afraid of your real name coming out, which is the same as the 24 hour restaurant chain where you can get a Grand Slam Breakfast.

Tell me why you're so concerned about the letters YNC. Is it because they are based in the general vicinity of Melrose Park, Bellwood, etc. - the areas in which you have great familiarity with restaurants?

Tell me why you won't meet two season ticket holders at tomorrow's day game (Thurs.) to shake our hand and discuss who you really are?

Tell me why the Coordinator of Investor Relations, who is also one of Mr. Reinsdorf's closest administrative staff, states that "we have been aware of this person Ncorgbl for oh, 3-4 years now. The information he posts is way off base, he is full of (you know what), and we find it entertaining to a point. THERE IS NO SUCH STOCKHOLDER OF THAT PROFILE".

Tell me why the Director of Marketing Communications states similar sentiments.

Tell me why no one seems to have met you?

Lastly, tell me why you find it necessary to be a fraud, lie about your identity, and pass yourself off as a White Sox stockholder and insider?   

That's just for starters Ncor. And I must ask you one other question, directly: Who are you, and why are you hiding?

You're invited to discuss this directly with two season ticket holders, at tomorrow's day game, we will be on the 100 level. You respond, I'll tell you exactly where.

For all of you other folks, our intent is simply to expose a fraud who has been feeding you wrong information and posing as something he is not.

If this information doesn't interest you or offends you, I am sorry, please move on. I am also sorry if you don't believe it. This information is the product of a lengthy process, and is true.

Ncorgbl is a fraud.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wrong again Ncor.

You are a fraud, your name is NOT on the investor list.

Let's meet today, how about it?

I and another season ticket holder will be at the game. Guest Relations Booth. After the 4th inning. Or any other inning you choose.  We work hard and we screw harder.  You SAY you're at all the games. You SAY you're an investor. On the other hand, I KNOW you're a liar, and a fraud.

Let's meet and clear the air. I will have another season ticket holder with me.  He carries a piece.  You SAY you are the bastion of truth. Let's get all this out in the open.  Or are you just good with your mouth, and not willing to back anything up?

You're being called out Ncor. Denny. C'mon Denny

><>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Ncor, I'm leaving for the game in a few minutes.

Since you're at every game, except that one rainout last year, it shouldn't be a problem for you to come on over to the Guest Relations booth. The White Sox want to know who you are too.

By the way, your son, you know the one at Andrew in Tinley Park? He doesn't know that his father spends so much time on the White Sox message board, because he lives with your ex-wife, but worse yet, he doesn't know you pose as a stockholder. Your ex knows you are a "goofball" (her words, not mine), but it's really tacky to mislead a 16-17 year old kid.

You should tell him what you've done Ncor, before somebody else beats you to it.

Ncor, why all the lies? What are you hiding Ncor?

Fess up, Denny.

Does anyone know what was said in the now-infamous and defunct MLB thread mbeeeeer is refering to? PM me if you know it. Thanks.

Does anyone know what was said in the now-infamous and defunct MLB thread mbeeeeer is refering to?  PM me if you know it. Thanks.

It was all just more of the same. Buncha people cheering on Quickman/Base Ball... "way... to go... guy's an ass.... been asking for it...". Buncha people suggesting that spending a YEAR on this 'cloak and dagger' mission (where's a "jerk off" smiley when you need one?) says at least as much about Base Ball/Quickman as it does ncrgbl, to the point of supposedly getting some press guy to dig around the Sox org for a list of shareholders and upsetting them in the process, outing personal info about ncrgbl's family etc. Buncha back and forth sniping - but sniping without the love love we have over here... Final 'field report' indicating ncrgbl was a no show and Base Ball/Quickman missed a couple innings of the game to make that point, HSC suggesting they meet HER at the game tonight and she'll find his name on the investor list if it's there....

I guess it's alright for a summer replacement, but it wouldn't cut it for the fall lineup...

Flasoxjim, you forgot to mention the few posts in there where it was brought up that Ndorkable did the same thing to another poster (keaddy, i think), and people were saying that it was nice he got his own crap thrown back at him.

For those who posted and wonder why he upsets people so much, it is that he is a megalomaniac who stalks people around the board, pretends to be the board police and generally makes an ass of himself. Heaven forbid you ever get on his bad side. He follows you from post to post just to throw insults at you. He uses the same lame replies to answer most anything. HIS opinion is fact, yours is wrong. He claims to have offered to meet several people, all of whom have 'backed out'. Then, he fails to show up for this guy. He was very quiet in that post once the guy posted his first name, and just enough personal info to show he knows something. Or at least to think he knows something. I still look at the mlb boards once in a while, but I came here to get away from his crap. Nice to see his crap being thrown back at him.

I was nuetral to Corg until the day he destroyed Rafacosta for his English grammer skills, and then didn't have the decency to apologize to the kid after finding out he was from Brazil, and posting in a second language. It takes a real big man to belittle someones English when they don't even speak it as a first language. It takes a complete dick not to apologize for something so ignorant.

I was nuetral to Corg until the day he destroyed Rafacosta for his English grammer skills, and then didn't have the decency to apologize to the kid after finding out he was from Brazil, and posting in a second language.  It takes a real big man to belittle someones English when they don't even speak it as a first language.  It takes a complete dick not to apologize for something so ignorant.

Absolutely, so he should have been. I haven't seen Raffy around much lately either, hopefully everything is going well with him in Brazil. :)

I was nuetral to Corg until the day he destroyed Rafacosta for his English grammer skills, and then didn't have the decency to apologize to the kid after finding out he was from Brazil, and posting in a second language.  It takes a real big man to belittle someones English when they don't even speak it as a first language.  It takes a complete dick not to apologize for something so ignorant.

I didn't see that, but if I had I would have been ticked off about it enough to have said something.

I was nuetral to Corg until the day he destroyed Rafacosta

You are kinder and gentler than I. I disliked him from the very first post I read of his. I assumed he lived with his mommy, worked at Jewel as a bagger, had every Star Trek movie on Beta, and kept a poster of Thomas pinned to his bedroom ceiling. That would be Dave Thomas, founder of Wendy's.

I am surprised to learn he reproduced.

I do feel sorry he was outted. I'm assuming he has a very fragil self worth and this probably crushed him. My guess he's going to be a Twin fan next and post over there.

I assumed he lived with his mommy, worked at Jewel as a bagger, had every Star Trek movie on Beta, and kept a poster of Thomas pinned to his bedroom ceiling. That would be Dave Thomas, founder of Wendy's.

what's wrong with that?! :angry:

:lol:

I remember just after HSC announced that KW was resigning (HA!) she went on SnR and claimed his office "was empty", then 2 months later, he trades for Alomar and Everett. Yeah that really sounded like a guy who wasn't in charge I wonder if it was like in Seinfeld when George was working at Playnow and they found out he wasn't crippled and everytime he kept coming into work it was harder and harder to get into his office, he was crawling throught the air ducts. I guess Kenny crawled throught the air ducts after his office door was boarded up and called those GM's to get those trades done :lol: