3/16/06 Sox Vs Cubs 3:05 CT

Kalapse

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Mar 16, 2007 -> 04:57 PM)
I have a feeling the final cuts this year are really really really going to piss me off.

Sending Anderson to Charlotte and keeping Floyd in either the rotation or bullpen would really irritate me.

Sisco's placement in the bullpen doesn't register on the same radar as those two.

QUOTE(Wanne @ Mar 16, 2007 -> 05:12 PM)
173-0!

The 11 post season games would be the first in baseball history, forfeited by the opponents by fear, fear of a tri-grinder attack that would smash into walls, dive into the ground, and geek up for everyplay. Owners would demand that their teams forfeit for fear of damage to their stadium.

It'd be super if the gun was a few MPH slow, with Matt topping out at 95. That'd mean Boone was throwin 95, if Matt's hitting his actual ceiling of 97.

Weakest HBP ever.

So, John McCain threw around the term "tar baby" in Cedar Falls today. Neat.

from NSBB.com referring to Brooks Boyer

Theyre pumping up the cell and trying to get people to go by saying its an expirience youll never forget and its amazing.Theyre trying to get more than 800 people to fill the ballpark this year.I guess they call hanging around with a bunch of crumb bums and getting robbed and carjacked a great time.

QUOTE(tealeafreaderii @ Mar 16, 2007 -> 05:18 PM)
they need to turn off the mic that is picking up the dude yelling "cubs! Wooo! Cubs! WOOO! ect."

That homeless tool was probably down there about 2 months ago prepping his woo crap. When he shows up at the Cell with his goofy cub pajamas and dumb woo call, hopefully someone wont let him in the park.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Mar 16, 2007 -> 05:25 PM)
That homeless tool was probably down there about 2 months ago prepping his woo crap. When he shows up at the Cell with his goofy cub pajamas and dumb woo call, hopefully someone wont let him in the park.

that loser needs to be banned from US Cellular.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Mar 16, 2007 -> 05:24 PM)
from NSBB.com referring to Brooks Boyer

Dont look down at him. He is motivated. When a kid like that posts something about socio-economic status its pretty deep. When he is cutting my grass this summer trying to make something of himself I will make sure to throw in the extra 50 cent tip to make sure that he can escape the poverty that seems to plague sox fans. LOL