White Sox Winner!

StrangeSox

QUOTE (soxfan3530 @ Sep 3, 2008 -> 02:24 PM)
very big win. our bullpen outside of jenks sucks though.

Agreed. Thorton looked like garbage today as well throwing those hanging breaking balls that just scream hit me. If we cannot get this bullpen in order we'll be 3 and out if we're lucky enough to make the playoffs.

Call me crazy but I holding out hope in Linebrink and who knows maybe we'll get lucky with a guy like MacDougal finding his game going down the stretch...he certainly has the stuff.

Lets not discount Javy's perfomance. When he's on- he's on! If Dye makes that catch in the 6th inning (which he definitley could have) this game could have easily been 4-0. Buerhle and Danks obviously need to step it up now. I'd like to see more Anderson out in CF down the stretch. PK is swinging a very nice bat also. Were all Blue Jay fans tonight. Burnett has been pretty nasty lately, lets hope he continues that trend. I would love to be +.5 or +1.5 games as we begin our series vs the Angels.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 3, 2008 -> 05:00 PM)
Vazquez pitched very well today, although I did not get to see the game. It's like I said, I really shouldn't watch games that he starts, ha.

I've sat him on the bench for my fantasy team, and he's gone on a pretty nice stretch here.