Chicago @ Tampa Bay - ALDS Game 1

Heads22

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Oct 1, 2008 -> 09:27 PM)
Has anybody checked out the Hot Corner on mlb.com yet? It has 4 unique camera angles that give different views including in the dugouts during the games. It'd be kind of cool to have on while you are watching the game, but the cameras don't follow the action, so you wouldn't want to only watch it.

Anyone have a link to this? I tried looking for it, but I can't find the video with the 4 diff angles.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Whitewashed in '05 @ Oct 1, 2008 -> 09:35 PM)
Anyone have a link to this? I tried looking for it, but I can't find the video with the 4 diff angles.

I just found it on the main mlb.com page under like the main story.

im looking there, just sucks that none of them fit my situation.

I need 1 ticket, perferably in the upper deck for less then $100, and i cant have these damn auctions!! If i get a ticket i wanna be @ the game at noon, and not fighting to get a parking spot at 1:30pm. These auctions last til noon, which blows cause im about an hour away without traffic :S

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Oct 1, 2008 -> 08:06 PM)
Does anyone know or have any experiences of walking up to a game like this (big playoff game) and trying to get tickets? Is their anyway id be able to be at the trop tommorow getting tickets? or no chance?

The later you are willing to wait hanging around the park, the further the scalper prices come down.

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Oct 2, 2008 -> 06:09 AM)
im looking there, just sucks that none of them fit my situation.

I need 1 ticket, perferably in the upper deck for less then $100, and i cant have these damn auctions!! If i get a ticket i wanna be @ the game at noon, and not fighting to get a parking spot at 1:30pm. These auctions last til noon, which blows cause im about an hour away without traffic :S

Go up to the park and hang out. You will find someone trying to get rid of a ticket. One extra is pretty easy.