Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 5, 2009 -> 04:20 PM)
Season 5 was quite entertaining IMO. You can't believe everything you read.

Good to hear. Actually, now that I thought about it, I decided to do some research and see if Season 5 is even on DVD yet, and it's not. So, I guess I have some time before deciding whether I want to get it. Hopefully I'll hear more good things.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jan 6, 2009 -> 10:29 AM)
I have this strong feeling that the Sox will do something semi-big in the next few days. Just a hunch, completely unsupported by any fact whatsoever. Which is why I am posting it here.

There is a PHT catch-all out there in cyberspace just waiting for posts such as these......;)

The next time you are drunk, take a plugged in alarm clock and just move it around in front of your face in the dark, preferably right before you go to sleep. It's awesome because you'll see the alarm clock itself moving at regular speed but the LED lights will be slower and they'll just lag behind the alarm clock about a second.

Atleast they did for me last night. I was entertained in my drunken state for a good 5 minutes.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jan 6, 2009 -> 01:46 PM)
The next time you are drunk, take a plugged in alarm clock and just move it around in front of your face in the dark, preferably right before you go to sleep. It's awesome because you'll see the alarm clock itself moving at regular speed but the LED lights will be slower and they'll just lag behind the alarm clock about a second.

Atleast they did for me last night. I was entertained in my drunken state for a good 5 minutes.

Look at an alarm clock and do a raspberry or buzz your lips or something and the LED lights bounce.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jan 4, 2009 -> 03:22 PM)
That's for sure. I was so out of it that I tried to run back inside b/c I told my mom they hadn't done the surgery yet. She said I was laughing, being like "they haven't even taken out my wisdom teeth yet. Why are we leaving?" I was in la-la land.

I was laughing during my procedure but I haven't been in much pain. Little swelling on the side where both my teeth were impacted and the gums are irrated as hell back there. Not being able to brush your teeth for the first two days was awful though.

So last night my job had a big party and there were like 900 people there. People start drinking and doing funny things. One such thing was a group of middle-aged (i.e., about 50) white people who were dancing to hip-hop. What an awesomely hilarious thing to watch.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 11, 2009 -> 02:34 PM)
I was laughing during my procedure but I haven't been in much pain. Little swelling on the side where both my teeth were impacted and the gums are irrated as hell back there. Not being able to brush your teeth for the first two days was awful though.

You're lucky you didn't experience too much pain... What also is going to suck is that until the holes (where your wisdom teeth were) close up, you'll get food stuck in them back there, which isn't painful or anything, but I just found it to be really annoying.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jan 11, 2009 -> 03:53 PM)
So last night my job had a big party and there were like 900 people there. People start drinking and doing funny things. One such thing was a group of middle-aged (i.e., about 50) white people who were dancing to hip-hop. What an awesomely hilarious thing to watch.

:lolhitting Tell me someone did the cabbage patch.

QUOTE (shipps @ Jan 11, 2009 -> 04:55 PM)
:lolhitting Tell me someone did the cabbage patch.

Cha-cha slide and the Cupid Shuffle which are pretty mild. But then they started playing stuff like Lil' Jon and they were actually dancing which was funny as hell.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jan 11, 2009 -> 03:53 PM)

Loved when i had a party for work and I would get to see the older people try and dance to anything that's currently popular.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 11, 2009 -> 07:34 PM)

I remember getting my wisdon teeth pulled back when i was a senior in high school. they told me to make sure I had someone to drive me home. I never had the gas before but it was a weird feeling. I felt the teeth break apart but felt no pain. IIRC it didn't even hurt the day or two afterwards.

I was surprised however when my dad (who drove me) informed me that while under the influence of the gas I serious hit on the dental assistant then threw up on her shoes. :lolhitting

Since so many people here ask for girl advice, I will too! If a girl is flirty with you almost at all times when you see her, texts you a lot, and then sends you a partial nudie picture, does she want you? I'm unsure on this one.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jan 13, 2009 -> 02:48 PM)
Since so many people here ask for girl advice, I will too! If a girl is flirty with you almost at all times when you see her, texts you a lot, and then sends you a partial nudie picture, does she want you? I'm unsure on this one.

Hard to say really, as she seems to be playing it real coy.

:lolhitting

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jan 13, 2009 -> 01:48 PM)

We'll need to see the picture to be able to answer that question.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jan 13, 2009 -> 01:48 PM)

I'd assume so. Any kind of history with the girl? If she's not into you, this is one of the biggest teases i've ever heard of.