Tigers @ White Sox GAME 1 1:05pm WGN-HD

WSoxMatt

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We need Richard to step up big here. The Count will probably struggle in game two which I will be attending mostly for the Brauts and b****es.

EDIT:Who am I kidding I will be so into the game I will barely noticed the chicks but entering and exiting I notice the talent.

QUOTE (shipps @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 08:50 AM)
We need Richard to step up big here. The Count will probably struggle in game two which I will be attending mostly for the Brauts and b****es.

Well at least we know you will get fed

QUOTE (shipps @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 08:50 AM)

EDIT:Who am I kidding I will be so into the game I will barely noticed the chicks but entering and exiting I notice the talent.

This typo is particularly appropriate since Braut in German, I believe, means bride. Apparently shipps likes married women, or he's looking for a bride.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 02:18 PM)
This typo is particularly appropriate since Braut in German, I believe, means bride. Apparently shipps likes married women, or he's looking for a bride.

I am only interested in hearing about the baseball game since I have no love life to speak of. I am married. However, if you have pictures or video please send them to me :lolhitting

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 02:30 PM)
It looks like it could be an interesting day weather wise. I wonder if they will be able to get these in?

What's the latest update? I am at least hoping to get to watch on TV since it appears WGN is carrying game one

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 09:36 AM)
What's the latest update? I am at least hoping to get to watch on TV since it appears WGN is carrying game one

There is a storm to the South and West which is producing golf ball sized hail. They are talking about early afternoon storms with damaging potential up here.

What about for tonights weather? Which even the afternoon showers will effect my evening cause the game start time will be pushed up. I dont think I am going to go, I need some rest anyways.

The married German chicks eating sausages(Brats,Brauts,Brawts,Brots,Bruats) will have to wait.

QUOTE (shipps @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 09:44 AM)
What about for tonights weather? Which even the afternoon showers will effect my evening cause the game start time will be pushed up. I dont think I am going to go, I need some rest anyways.

The married German chicks eating sausages(Brats,Brauts,Brawts,Brots,Bruats) will have to wait.

They said a 60% chance of storms tonight as well. Two rain outs would be a big time mess.

I remember a few years ago I'd enter game day threads and just say "it's look like we're not getting this one in," even if the weather was perfect out, and people would fall for it every time. I should begin doing that again. Especially since there are times I'm going to be right, such as maybe tonight.

QUOTE (everafan @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 09:27 AM)
There's still Wes Whisler.

I said about a week ago that we'll be able to tell what their plans are for Jose depending on who is sent down. If they send Gobble down, that leaves only 1 lefty in the bullpen, and Ozzie won't like that situation. That means Clayton will be going back to the bullpen while Contreras goes to the rotation. If Whisler is sent down, that opens a bullpen spot for Contreras, and Clayton is staying in the rotation. The other alternative would be something like a DL trip for Colon or someone else.