THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER

Princess Dye

Beckham is a doubles machine. AJ is red-hot. Good game by Scottie, 4 RBI is not something he must have accomplished much in his career. Good patience at the plate by Nix. Solid game by Getz. Good start by Danksy.

Let's finish 'em tomorrow!

complete domination today. To tell ya the truth...I was a bit concerned with AJ taking the foul off the top of the foot. Too many little bones up there. As for Kotsay...he looks like Daniel Baldwin IMO (or whichever one of those Baldwin's names is). Great win!...don't get to relax too often these days.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 1, 2009 -> 06:41 PM)
Beckham is a doubles machine. AJ is red-hot. Good game by Scottie, 4 RBI is not something he must have accomplished much in his career. Good patience at the plate by Nix. Solid game by Getz. Good start by Danksy.

Let's finish 'em tomorrow!

This is now the fifth time podsednik has driven in four rbi's, so you could say that.

QUOTE (WCSox @ Aug 1, 2009 -> 06:47 PM)
Even if Peavy doesn't pitch until September, it appears that his acquisition has provided a serious morale boost in the clubhouse. And that very well may be translating to their play.

I know right?

Seeing him there on TV made me jizz in my pants. What do you think the other players did when they saw him?

I'm really interested to hear what Peavy thinks after watching today's game. Don't know if he'll get interviewed or not about it. In the 8th when Thornton was blowing away guys FOX showed a quick shot of Gavin and Peavy smiling and I thought that Peavy looked real comfortable. Probably think's we're all world after seeing today's game haha

QUOTE (ObamaKnowsBest @ Aug 1, 2009 -> 05:16 PM)
I'm really interested to hear what Peavy thinks after watching today's game. Don't know if he'll get interviewed or not about it. In the 8th when Thornton was blowing away guys FOX showed a quick shot of Gavin and Peavy smiling and I thought that Peavy looked real comfortable. Probably think's we're all world after seeing today's game haha

The Padres have not scored 14 runs in a game since August 2008.

It was very cool to see Peavy in the dugout. He certainly didn't have to be there considering he won't pitch (even in rehab) for a couple weeks. Good game for him to be present for.

Getz looked great...I like his speed, and now my 8-year old daughter loves Chris Getz. My wife likes Beckham...big surprise.

Pena and Williams looked solid. Nice barehand play by Randy.

And, in the last two games, 24 runs with only one homerun...and that was a solo shot. Nice.

QUOTE (hogan873 @ Aug 1, 2009 -> 08:25 PM)
It was very cool to see Peavy in the dugout. He certainly didn't have to be there considering he won't pitch (even in rehab) for a couple weeks. Good game for him to be present for.

Getz looked great...I like his speed, and now my 8-year old daughter loves Chris Getz. My wife likes Beckham...big surprise.

Pena and Williams looked solid. Nice barehand play by Randy.

And, in the last two games, 24 runs with only one homerun...and that was a solo shot. Nice.

You've got good women in your life. Smart ones, at least.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 1, 2009 -> 07:05 PM)
I know right?

Seeing him there on TV made me jizz in my pants. What do you think the other players did when they saw him?

Hopefully not the same thing you did. At least not right when they saw him.