Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 22, 2010 -> 10:38 AM)
What is the command needed to access the start up menu under the run command?

MSCONFIG will give you access to what starts up with your computer...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 22, 2010 -> 10:00 AM)

That's fantastic. If only that bull got into the stands and did the same to some of the spectators.

EDIT: There's also a great comment on that page. I'm wondering if it was someone from this site.

"Greg Luzinski finally exacts vengeance for Aparicio making the Hall of Fame."

Edited by Milkman delivers

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 23, 2010 -> 08:30 AM)
Even though the EVO is 4g?

There's two factors here:

• 4G isnt everywhere yet
  • I've heard some people say they actually dont get much more speed from 4G compared to 3G
Although, if you are indeed headed to Portland, then maybe the EVO is a good option as Clear/Sprint apparently have good 4G there.

Here's the Sprint 4G coverage map

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ May 23, 2010 -> 09:30 AM)
There's two factors here:

• 4G isnt everywhere yet
  • I've heard some people say they actually dont get much more speed from 4G compared to 3G
Although, if you are indeed headed to Portland, then maybe the EVO is a good option as Clear/Sprint apparently have good 4G there.

Here's the Sprint 4G coverage map

It's not everywhere but it's here in Chicago and in Portland in case I wind up going there.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 23, 2010 -> 10:09 AM)
Just 5 days till I get married. Have my vietnamese ceremony today :)

I am going to eat some Asian food for lunch to commemorate. See you in a couple days Jas. :cheers

QUOTE (Stocking @ May 23, 2010 -> 07:52 PM)
going Evo 4g as well. Was thinking about waiting to hear about the 4giphone, but hell with Att new $350 termination fee

That's only if you plan on terminating the contract after you buy the 4G. It wouldn't cost you $350 to get out of your current contract.

QUOTE (Stocking @ May 23, 2010 -> 07:52 PM)
going Evo 4g as well. Was thinking about waiting to hear about the 4giphone, but hell with Att new $350 termination fee

My only concern right now is the battery drain of 4G that I'm reading about. It does have a removable battery so maybe I'll try finding a spare on ebay. Either that or just make sure to get a car charger.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 24, 2010 -> 08:48 AM)
My only concern right now is the battery drain of 4G that I'm reading about. It does have a removable battery so maybe I'll try finding a spare on ebay. Either that or just make sure to get a car charger.

I saw that same concern in reviews of the Droid Incredible, and its 3G. Seems like the trend lately has been smaller and lighter devices, sacrificing battery life. I don't really care as long as it makes it through a day OK - my current Blackberry can go a day, get turned off, and then make it through most (but not all) of a 2nd day.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 24, 2010 -> 09:08 AM)
I saw that same concern in reviews of the Droid Incredible, and its 3G. Seems like the trend lately has been smaller and lighter devices, sacrificing battery life. I don't really care as long as it makes it through a day OK - my current Blackberry can go a day, get turned off, and then make it through most (but not all) of a 2nd day.

From the various reviews I've read, the 4G is a huge power drain. Leaving it enabled at all times would cause you to recharge in less than a day.