Official Squared Circle Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 25, 2011 -> 11:59 PM)
Cena to Smackdown for 2 hours then drafted back to Raw absolutely pointless, real letdown all the way around! :lolhitting

oh GOD DAMMIT

I stopped watching after Cena was drafted to Smackdown because I had been wishing for that for YEARS!!!!!

QUOTE (kev211 @ May 1, 2011 -> 10:14 PM)
Great moment with Christian and Edge after Christian won.

This is what I've heard, I'll have to download the PPV for this & to see Kong's debut.

I'm also hearing Rhodes & Mysterio put on a show again.

QUOTE (The Critic @ May 2, 2011 -> 06:56 AM)
I hope Vince lets Christian hang onto the belt for a while.

It sucks that SuperCena got the other belt away from Miz, but I guess the new shipment of "The Champ Is Here" t-shirts and foam fingers arrived.

It is pointless to ever give Cena the belt again. I would rather him now keep it all the way to Mania, and LOSE to the Rock where Rock retires as champion.

To build that match for a year and have Cena win is too predictable to me.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 2, 2011 -> 10:22 AM)
It is pointless to ever give Cena the belt again. I would rather him now keep it all the way to Mania, and LOSE to the Rock where Rock retires as champion.

To build that match for a year and have Cena win is too predictable to me.

You arent watching anymore, remember? So stop watching. ;)

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 2, 2011 -> 11:35 AM)
You arent watching anymore, remember? So stop watching. ;)

I not watching. I'm following from a far. Still haven't given my speech so it's not official.

Sooooo, that didn't take long.

My buddy in FCW texted me last night. He is really good friend with Alex Riley, who was at the SD tapings. Randy Orton beat Christian for the World Title on SD tapings. Ugh. I like Orton but I hate the inconsistency in reigns. Belts mean nothing anymore. I was hoping they were going in the right direction with Miz having such a long reign and than Christian finally winning it, but nope. Same old sh*t.

Was also told that Orton is SUPER protective of his spot in the company and will backstab anyone. See Kennedy (Who i hated anyway) and Kofi.

Also, Riley just got engaged to Maryse overseas. That bastard.

Unbelievable.

I'm really glad I stopped watching. Now if I can only get myself to stop looking at the results and spoilers.

Speaking of spoilers....

Did you see who Kurt Angle's "mistress" turned out to be? CHYNA. TNA just needs to go away now.

QUOTE (The Critic @ May 4, 2011 -> 07:37 AM)
Unbelievable.

I'm really glad I stopped watching. Now if I can only get myself to stop looking at the results and spoilers.

Speaking of spoilers....

Did you see who Kurt Angle's "mistress" turned out to be? CHYNA. TNA just needs to go away now.

1. You and are doing the same thing. Not watching but reading stuff.

2. Oh my God.

So Christian just LOST the belt after the PPV??? I am DONE. DONE. Sheesh. It's a shame. I was all set to root for Christian and his three month/week reign being the WHC and guess what, someone at WWE gets their panties in a wad for Randy???? ****ers.

Jericho seems to think it's part of a bigger storyline.

I hope that's true, but I've seen too many promising storylines and characters botched to believe they have anything decent planned. I tend to believe the "Edge Moment" explanation.

QUOTE (T R U @ May 7, 2011 -> 11:16 PM)
eh, hard to be upset about it.. Christian really isn't that kind of talent

I'd rather watch Christian than Randy Resthold any day of the week.

I can even understand Cena's cartoon character appeal more than I can understand what anyone finds interesting about Orton.

I actually saw the match on Friday abd it was very good. PPV quality. Jericho is probably right since he if close to Christian and they teased something after the match.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 4, 2011 -> 07:15 AM)
Sooooo, that didn't take long.

My buddy in FCW texted me last night. He is really good friend with Alex Riley, who was at the SD tapings. Randy Orton beat Christian for the World Title on SD tapings. Ugh. I like Orton but I hate the inconsistency in reigns. Belts mean nothing anymore. I was hoping they were going in the right direction with Miz having such a long reign and than Christian finally winning it, but nope. Same old sh*t.

Was also told that Orton is SUPER protective of his spot in the company and will backstab anyone. See Kennedy (Who i hated anyway) and Kofi.

Also, Riley just got engaged to Maryse overseas. That bastard.

I thought she was dating Miz, not Riley??