2012 Video Game Thread

knightni

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 4, 2012 -> 08:49 AM)
NBA 2k12 is perfection. I also got MW3 for X-Mas, but haven't put that in yet.

Anyone out there enjoy MW3?

MW3 game campaign was typical style. Continued the story from the last game. I think I liked the story from the last game better. Still fun.

Same goes for the multiplayer stuff.

Pumped (as usual) for The Show this year. While they haven't seemed to be making any drastic improvements, they ARE adding co-op franchise mode, which will be sweet, full game MOVE support (which will be interesting to try at least), and some "big surprise" for Franchise mode. I've heard it won't be anything like Create-A-Stadium or expansion teams or anything fun like that, but something big enough that they are keeping it on the hush for now.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jan 4, 2012 -> 03:21 PM)
Pumped (as usual) for The Show this year. While they haven't seemed to be making any drastic improvements, they ARE adding co-op franchise mode, which will be sweet, full game MOVE support (which will be interesting to try at least), and some "big surprise" for Franchise mode. I've heard it won't be anything like Create-A-Stadium or expansion teams or anything fun like that, but something big enough that they are keeping it on the hush for now.

Full move support?

May be back on my radar.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jan 5, 2012 -> 09:46 PM)
Full move support?

May be back on my radar.

Yeah, but unfortunately that means ALL or NOTHING. And you can use MOVE on your franchise too, but again, it means ALL or NOTHING, so you can't just bat with the move, or just pitch. You have to use it for all aspects of the game.

Not sure if it's in RTTS mode though, but I would LOVE to do that for my hitter, since there is no pitching involved.

A bunch of MLB '12 videos just came out. During one of the videos talking about full MOVE control, the guy demonstrating said you CAN mix and match, which is HUGE. So I can do a franchise of pitching/field w/ the Dualshock 3, and then swing the bat w/ the MOVE. Awesome news.

Also, they said there is a new mode called "Diamond Dynasty". The name is all these released, but they said it is "a new mode not seen in any other sports game, not football, hockey, or basketball." Said they have been working on it for 4 years now. I'm really pumped to hear what it is all about.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jan 11, 2012 -> 11:38 PM)
A bunch of MLB '12 videos just came out. During one of the videos talking about full MOVE control, the guy demonstrating said you CAN mix and match, which is HUGE. So I can do a franchise of pitching/field w/ the Dualshock 3, and then swing the bat w/ the MOVE. Awesome news.

Also, they said there is a new mode called "Diamond Dynasty". The name is all these released, but they said it is "a new mode not seen in any other sports game, not football, hockey, or basketball." Said they have been working on it for 4 years now. I'm really pumped to hear what it is all about.

Agreed with the first.

My guess at Diamond Dynasty? You run an African diamond mine to fund the team.

Also, Rayman Origins is really fun with friends.