2012 Video Game Thread

knightni

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 22, 2012 -> 10:20 AM)
The wife pre-ordered MLB 12 for me for my birthday. Pretty ready to play it.

Yesterday, for my birthday, my wife bought me a PS3. So I'm finally up with the times! I literally cannot wait for The Show to be released Tuesday . . . I have never been one to do this, but I think I'm taking the day off either Tuesday or Wednesday to just sit and play that game. All day.

QUOTE (KG#1 @ Feb 23, 2012 -> 09:07 AM)
Yesterday, for my birthday, my wife bought me a PS3. So I'm finally up with the times! I literally cannot wait for The Show to be released Tuesday . . . I have never been one to do this, but I think I'm taking the day off either Tuesday or Wednesday to just sit and play that game. All day.

I don't think it gets released until 3/6, so don't go taking this coming Tuesday off!

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 23, 2012 -> 11:31 AM)
Bautista farts >>>>>, Konerko gets >>>>> boners. Such is life.

For the 1 other Wii owner on this thread, Nintendo finally announced they are bringing The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles to the US.

This makes me happy. Xenoblade is amazing, and Lost Odyssey is one of my favorite games ever, which makes me really look forward to The Last Story. Looks like the fiancee is going to be kicked off Fortune Street for a while...

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Feb 23, 2012 -> 10:17 PM)
Yes I do, free game is the way to be. Although, I've never played a game with so many b****y people if the slightest thing goes wrong.

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Feb 23, 2012 -> 10:44 PM)
You died once! Feeder! OMG WERE GONNA LOSE NOW

LOL so true....I love games where people are actually cool, even though that it rare.

Anyways, add me rowdyruss22 if you want. I tend to play as Sona and I know a lot of people like playing with a support char.

But seriously, if you don't start off with at least 3 straight kills you get called a noob and people start threatening to report you, even if they are worse that you.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 2, 2012 -> 08:51 AM)
New Assassins Creed location revealed yesterday:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive...-creed-iii.aspx

Very excite!

The Game Informer section makes it sound like the best AC yet. It even explains why the last 2 were a bit lacking compared to AC2. They've been working on AC3 since they completed 2, that blows my mind!

QUOTE (Papa Tru @ Mar 4, 2012 -> 03:05 PM)
Is there going to be a soxtalk MLB 12 online league this year? Ide assume there will be a ton of people available for one seeing as how most people in here get the game..

You have ps3?

If we did a shorter season (not committing to 162 games of online play), I'd be down.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Feb 24, 2012 -> 01:40 AM)
LOL so true....I love games where people are actually cool, even though that it rare.

Anyways, add me rowdyruss22 if you want. I tend to play as Sona and I know a lot of people like playing with a support char.

But seriously, if you don't start off with at least 3 straight kills you get called a noob and people start threatening to report you, even if they are worse that you.

I sent an add, my name is "You are fat"