Disco72

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Viciedo with a "muscle" shot, lol.

Another chance with RISP.

Well....yet another failure in that situation. Doesn't matter where Keppinger is in the line-up, you can't hide him forever.

Scary that the 2nd best average on our team right now is Viciedo at .264 (no, I won't count Greene since he can't play any D).

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (winninguglyin83 @ May 12, 2013 -> 01:04 AM)
I have faith that Hahn will get some solid prospects and wait until the time is right to get value for some of our guys.

It's imperative because that is how he will be judged.

nobody can hold him responsible for this sewage.

This is a Kenny Stanford production.

As for Dunn, he'd better think long and hard about retiring because if this team keeps losing and he remains at sub .140 (currently .139), it's going to get real unpleasant for him.

I cannot blame Hahn but he did not have the greatest off season either. The bench that came put of spring training was awful and what in Tyler flowers' body of work suggested that he was a major league player

QUOTE (fathom @ May 11, 2013 -> 07:11 PM)
Tank looks great since he returned from the DL. Screw it, bat him 4th.

Waiting for the post-game excuses this time.

Rongey: "Well, Tyler Greene was drafted by the Cardinals and hasn't played 2B enough to adjust to the different throwing angles. You've got to be patient with guys unaccustomed to new positions. Just be patient."

Last baserunner Sox didn't give up to the Angels was a single in the 3rd.

Dunn at .138. While I know it's not going to happen soon, I would love to see Greg775 get his at-bats, just to show how impossible for someone to get up off their couch and hit a major league pitcher. At least it would be more entertaining.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 11, 2013 -> 08:16 PM)

Rongey: "Well, Tyler Greene was drafted by the Cardinals and hasn't played 2B enough to adjust to the different throwing angles. You've got to be patient with guys unaccustomed to new positions. Just be patient."

I cannot take 5 minutes of his nonsense.

Jeff Keppinger has become the right-handed Mark Kotsay on this team. Instead of choppers to 2B, it's choppers to SS.

I really liked the Keppinger signing, he was something this team really needed I felt, but I am really starting to turn on him now. His BABIP may be super low, but I'm becoming convinced that it's due to awful contact, and not that much bad luck.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 11, 2013 -> 09:16 PM)

Rongey is a tool. Doesn't have the balls to say this club is bad right now. Patient bulls***

QUOTE (JoshPR @ May 12, 2013 -> 01:24 AM)
Time for phegly

Let Flowers continue to play this year and just get rid of him this offseason. There's nothing good that can come from sending him to AAA and HOPING that he can contribute at this level.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 11, 2013 -> 09:26 PM)
Let Flowers continue to play this year and just get rid of him this offseason. There's nothing good that can come from sending him to AAA and HOPING that he can contribute at this level.

This is correct.

If you're going to bring Phegley up, do so in July when the season's clearly been bobbled away like "every single ball put in play against us".

QUOTE (flavum @ May 11, 2013 -> 07:55 PM)
It's not a matter of giving up. It's a matter of recognizing this team can't get to 88 wins, which is probably the minimum to win a 2nd wildcard spot.

They're an awful team.

Playoffs!!??

PLAYOFFS??

Where is Coach Mora when you need him