2014 Catch-all Anything thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 3, 2014 -> 09:38 AM)
Same here. He loves the snow, he just rolls around in it and eats it, no matter what the temperature outside is.

Mine sticks his face in it than throws it in the air. It's funny, than it feels like needles are being stuck in my legs.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jan 3, 2014 -> 09:44 AM)
My friend's mom has a big burmese mounting dog mutt. It will sit outside in the snow until it's covered.

My dad has a 200 LB Newfoundland. He sits in the snow like he is sitting on the beach. Right now he is sitting outside in the snow and -10 degree weather, just hanging out, and you cant convince him to come in.

I. F*cking. Hate. Teachers. On. Facebook.

One of them just posted a link to an article that some Minnesota schools have canceled school for Monday already because of the expected temperature with the words "hint, hint Illinois!"

holyf***ings***

First of all, they'll cancel school, but come on, she will have been off of work for SEVENTEEN straight days at that point. SEVENTEEN! Do you really need another?? Why are all these b****es so fat and lazy!?

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 3, 2014 -> 12:49 PM)

One of them just posted a link to an article that some Minnesota schools have canceled school for Monday already because of the expected temperature with the words "hint, hint Illinois!"

holyf***ings***

First of all, they'll cancel school, but come on, she will have been off of work for SEVENTEEN straight days at that point. SEVENTEEN! Do you really need another?? Why are all these b****es so fat and lazy!?

My wife is hoping they don't because too many snow days will f*** up our travel plans

I thought about all these posts about the dogs in the snow as I was reading my facebook wall. A couple of people posted something about providing shelter for your pets from the cold/snow. The funny part was the picture attached showed a pure white dog laying in the snow.

It looked an awful lot like a husky, which are pretty much built to spend a lot of time in cold/snow.

QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Jan 3, 2014 -> 02:06 PM)
I thought about all these posts about the dogs in the snow as I was reading my facebook wall. A couple of people posted something about providing shelter for your pets from the cold/snow. The funny part was the picture attached showed a pure white dog laying in the snow.

It looked an awful lot like a husky, which are pretty much built to spend a lot of time in cold/snow.

Arctic sled dogs do not spend any portion of their lives indoors.

holyf***ings***

The only thing I know about folks employment from Facebook are those that ride the train or bus to work and teachers. Bus and train folks have free time to tell us that they are on said bus or train after a hard days work without going into specific detail while teachers feel the need to tell you how hard they work and how many days they will have off for a given break/holiday that is over due and all to short.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Jan 3, 2014 -> 04:15 PM)
The only thing I know about folks employment from Facebook are those that ride the train or bus to work and teachers. Bus and train folks have free time to tell us that they are on said bus or train after a hard days work without going into specific detail while teachers feel the need to tell you how hard they work and how many days they will have off for a given break/holiday that is over due and all to short.

Yeah - do I post about the new web page we launched today? NO. Because no one talks about their job on facebook but teachers who b**** about it.

It could get as bad as -40 with -60 windchill here, worse further North. Not sure what Illinois is supposed to be like.

I have some teachers I know, but none of them are too bad about bragging about their breaks. The worst are the people that live in Southern California and always post screenshots of their weather apps. "Oh look, it's 66 in January, a little chilly!"

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 3, 2014 -> 04:59 PM)
Yeah - do I post about the new web page we launched today? NO. Because no one talks about their job on facebook but teachers who b**** about it.

The only less f***s given than people b****ing about work, is people b****ing about people b****ing about work.