June 2 Game Thread Sox vs Dodgers

Heads22

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 10:30 PM)
No Dodgers did their own TV package which is Sportsnet L.A. (SNLA) and DirecTV won't buy it I think.

Yeah, they think the price is too high. What's strange is they have it on Extra Innings, but local fans are blacked out. I believe it's the same situation as CSN Philadelphia.

QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ Jun 2, 2014 -> 07:38 PM)
Yeah, they think the price is too high. What's strange is they have it on Extra Innings, but local fans are blacked out. I believe it's the same situation as CSN Philadelphia.

Time -Warner paid a massive amount for Dodger games and wants to pass part of their mistake onto DirecTV customers and DirecTV so far is saying screw you to Time_Warner and Chicago can't even get WGN to pay for any more Sox games . So odd.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

Vin Scully is 86 years old, and still doing a magnificent job of broadcasting a Major League Baseball game all by himself. I mean, simply superb. It's a pleasure and privilege to listen to him. He's in a league of his own!

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jun 3, 2014 -> 03:54 AM)
Hitting .245/.288/.265 with the White Sox

Not good, but compared to ADA, he's been playable. If this team was serious about competing, they'd have to acquire an another outfielder.

Edited by fathom