• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Annual Beckham injury here?

Hit himself on the left hand.

That would wipe out the Beckham/Davey Crockett Mullet Night promotion.

Robbed by Alex Gordon again. Would have made it an interesting game if that one got down and plated 2 runs.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Baron @ Jun 13, 2014 -> 08:40 PM)
Nice at bat Tyler...what is he now 3 for 41?

Cool. I suppose I should have posted that when I asked you to name names.

Regardless, I'm not really sure why Miami would all of a sudden be willing to deal a catcher they signed last off season for "a player" when you consider they know the market for catching is complete s***.

Look, I think Flowers sucks too. But Salty doesn't solve all your problems, never mind his age.

QUOTE (Paint it Black @ Jun 13, 2014 -> 08:44 PM)
Cool. I suppose I should have posted that when I asked you to name names.

Regardless, I'm not really sure why Miami would all of a sudden be willing to deal a catcher they signed last off season for "a player" when you consider they know the market for catching is complete s***.

Look, I think Flowers sucks too. But Salty doesn't solve all your problems, never mind his age.

All Salty costs was money. Fills a position for 3 years giving you time to find a long term solution. Now your essentially rushed to find a solution. Hahn hasnt made many mistakes but not finding a replacement for AJ was definitely one.

Edited by Baron

QUOTE (Baron @ Jun 13, 2014 -> 08:46 PM)
All Salty costs was money. Fills a position for 3 years giving you time to find a long term solution. Now your essentially rushed to find a solution. Hahn hasnt made many mistakes but not finding a replacement for AJ was definitely one.

flowers for that money is way smarter than saltalamacchia for his money.

QUOTE (Jose Paniagua @ Jun 13, 2014 -> 08:48 PM)
flowers for that money is way smarter than saltalamacchia for his money.

Flowers + scrambling for another catcher or Salty +3 years of time to find one that you dont have is alot smarter. Plus 3 years at 7 million per is not bad by any stretch. Fathom's explanation makes more sense.

Edited by Baron

QUOTE (Baron @ Jun 13, 2014 -> 08:46 PM)

Saltalamacchia 2014 WAR right now: 0.0

Flowers 2014 WAR right now: 1.2

You're making me argue for Tyler Flowers. How is this possible?