06/18/2014 Swashbucklers at Dirty Laundry

Quin

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave it to the White Sox to be the only team in baseball who could replace a .100 hitter with someone on a current 1 for 33 tear...

Can't do much but laugh.

You know you're getting older when you can remember almost every time when Michael Milken has shown up to talk prostate cancer around Father's Day....20 years now he's been visiting MLB radio and tv booths. Farmer absolutely loves that guy, despite his junk bond sins back in the day. Wants his house in Malibu, lol.

Don't switch to the Cubs' game, haha. More facts, Janet Jones Gretzky was clocked at 65-70 MPH on the speed gun at USCF (they brought Wayne Gretzky along for the prostate testimonials once upon a time)...which led to a reminder that Gretzky's daughter is married to Dustin Johnson, who was leading the US Open earlier.

Edited by caulfield12

The White Sox also have to be last in the majors in terms of number of games they've taken the lead first...

I can't remember now if it was 2005 or 2006, but we had that crazy stretch where we scored first 30+ games in a row. Those were the days.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 18, 2015 -> 08:10 PM)
The White Sox also have to be last in the majors in terms of number of games they've taken the lead first...

I can't remember now if it was 2005 or 2006, but we had that crazy stretch where we scored first 30+ games in a row. Those were the days.

We scored first in the first 39 games of '05, that was awesome.

Lots of cheers of appreciation for McCutcheon's catch, or we're in danger of having more Pirates' fans than Sox fans with how well they're playing. I can understand more Cardinals or Tigers fans, but a loud pro-Pirate noise at USCF?

At any rate, everyone did their job this time, LaRoche and Cabrera as well...

Edited by caulfield12