9. White Sox 74-85

10. Padres 74-85

11. Mariners 75-84

This weekend:

3-0, don't do that

2-1, probably safe for 10

1-2, safe for 10

0-3, 8th pick

Good chance losing 2 of 3 this weekend will get the Sox the 8th pick.

Edited by flavum

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (flavum @ Oct 1, 2015 -> 10:35 PM)
8. Tigers 73-85

9. White Sox 74-85

10. Padres 74-85

11. Mariners 75-84

This weekend:

3-0, don't do that

2-1, probably safe for 10

1-2, safe for 10

0-3, 8th pick

As long as we are in the top 10 and get that 1st round pick protected, then I am happy.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Oct 1, 2015 -> 09:38 PM)
As long as we are in the top 10 and get that 1st round pick protected, then I am happy.

And that my friends is what White Sox baseball has come to. (Not blaming the fans...you take solace with what you can get...)

Mark

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Oct 1, 2015 -> 09:38 PM)

And that my friends is what White Sox baseball has come to. (Not blaming the fans...you take solace with what you can get...)

Mark

QUOTE (Lip Man 1 @ Oct 2, 2015 -> 03:47 AM)

Mark

i just want, for my selfish reason, to get the protected 10 and show to the rest of the sox fans that they will not sign what is needed ..... instead they MAY go and get another retread.

QUOTE (LDF @ Oct 1, 2015 -> 10:57 PM)
i just want, for my selfish reason, to get the protected 10 and show to the rest of the sox fans that they will not sign what is needed ..... instead they MAY go and get another retread.

I don't think they will sign anyone either, but I like for them to be able to give up a second round pick instead of a first if they decided to surprise everyone.

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Oct 2, 2015 -> 12:46 PM)
I don't think they will sign anyone either, but I like for them to be able to give up a second round pick instead of a first if they decided to surprise everyone.

oh i want to say more, but i wait till after the season. like you said, they may surprise many and sign a player like heyward or something.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Oct 1, 2015 -> 10:38 PM)

I don't care about the fact that the pick is protected. I just want to pick as high as possible. I'd rather the Sox not sign anyone with a QO attached regardless of where they pick.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Oct 2, 2015 -> 07:51 AM)
I don't care about the fact that the pick is protected. I just want to pick as high as possible. I'd rather the Sox not sign anyone with a QO attached regardless of where they pick.

"High as possible" at this point is 8th I believe. I'm going Sunday so I'd like for them to be 1.5 games ahead of Detroit so it doesn't matter that I see a win or not.

Right now we are .5 games out of a protected pick, which would just be a gigantic kick to the nuts if we manage to screw that all up.

"Good news" is that we hold the tie-breaker over the Mariners, so god forbid they lose tonight and we go 1 game back, we still have a chance to tie them up with a loss tomorrow and a Mariner's win.

Or they just win this damn game in the 11th right now and we can just hope for EITHER a Sox loss or an M's win tomorrow.