**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling IV Thread**

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 11, 2016 -> 10:23 PM)
LoN just bores me so much

Yup. And having Bray and Roman work off each other with where the characters are at and seemed to be going was just a weird decision. Oh well, besides that I had a good time watching the show.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 12, 2016 -> 08:27 AM)
Eek. How'd that sneak by writers?

It was a fall out video. They're pretty much given the freedom to do whatever on those and that's why sometimes they're the best promos of the night.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Apr 12, 2016 -> 01:14 PM)
I wonder if they use the Wyatt's to turn Reigns heel. Kinda like the Daniel Bryan Wyatt's angle. Maybe even let Bray be Reigns mouthpiece that he so desperately needs.

If done right, it could be interesting.

It'll go hand in hand with the Wyatt's turning face for when they feud with Lesnar

QUOTE (scs787 @ Apr 13, 2016 -> 06:45 PM)
They should just have him be a mouth piece for Reigns. I don't wanna go all nerd story teller but I really think it could work out well.

Nah. Bray is already stale thanks to WWE.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Apr 16, 2016 -> 02:57 PM)
Adam Rose and Konner from the Ascension have been suspended 60 days for violating WWE Wellness Policy. Speculation is PEDs

Idiots. Adam Rose is on TV every show. Ascension has been mishandled but they haven't released them at all so there was still some hope. Maybe giving them a new look.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 16, 2016 -> 05:42 PM)
Idiots. Adam Rose is on TV every show. Ascension has been mishandled but they haven't released them at all so there was still some hope. Maybe giving them a new look.

I hope Viktor goes on his own. He's the last alumni of the Hart Dungeon and good in the ring. Don't really know what to do with him gimmick wise though.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 17, 2016 -> 12:54 PM)
I hope Viktor goes on his own. He's the last alumni of the Hart Dungeon and good in the ring. Don't really know what to do with him gimmick wise though.

I just can't believe they gave up on the Ascension so fast. I think it'd be different if they came up just now for the first time.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 17, 2016 -> 05:20 PM)
I just can't believe they gave up on the Ascension so fast. I think it'd be different if they came up just now for the first time.

Because they suck. ;)

I never found them interesting but they definitely were super over with the Full Sail crowd.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 17, 2016 -> 05:20 PM)

The biggest mistake they made with them is that they s*** on the old tag teams in their debut and immediately turned off the old school fans. That and IMO they were seen as a very poor copy of the Road Warriors.

QUOTE (SAVVY18 @ Apr 18, 2016 -> 09:10 AM)
The biggest mistake they made with them is that they s*** on the old tag teams in their debut and immediately turned off the old school fans. That and IMO they were seen as a very poor copy of the Road Warriors.

Agree. It was like they treated the fans stupidly and shoved it down their throats that THIS is what they are instead of just having them keep squashing teams.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 17, 2016 -> 05:53 PM)
Because they suck. ;)

I'll send you to the Wasteland!

QUOTE (Tony @ Apr 18, 2016 -> 06:44 PM)
They still tape TV shows? That's a bold move in 2016

They're in London so that's why it's on "tape delay" this week. Normally raw is live.

Edited by Rowand44

Know I said I wouldn't post in this thread anymore, but have had an observation based on my WWE 2k14 experience.

Roman Reigns has actually made me appreciate John Cena.

At least with Cena, Cena is amazing on the microphone, cutting promos, and has a bit of a flashy in ring work. When Cena's music plays I get hyped. With Reigns, everything is dull and death and boring.

QUOTE (Tony @ Apr 18, 2016 -> 05:47 PM)
Ahhhh, that makes sense. In the age of social, I just didn't think they could really pull off a taped show anymore. Overseas makes sense.

Ask how it works for TNA