5/10 - White Sox @ Rangers Game Thread

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 10, 2016 -> 09:42 PM)
I worry about his stuff being way down from last year. He really doesn't even look like the same guy without his big slider

Your concern is valid. I just want to remind you that he's still really, really young. He's not a polished pitcher. Plus, he's not injured or coming back from injury either. There's no reason to worry about his stuff. The only thing wrong with Rodon is in his head right now. There's really no reason to think his mental game won't improve , in my opinion.

The Aaron Nola thread will get some more shelf life, so there's that...

Indians shut out the Astros in Houston, 5 1/2 GB, Detroit and Royals both 7 1/2 at the current moment.

Royals will probably be sitting Chris Young and adding Dillon Gee to the rotation...for at least one start.

Medlen got hammered again tonight by the Yankees so they actually might have to replace two starters (w/ Duffy/CM-Wang/Almonte).

Edited by caulfield12

We really do need another solid RH Starter, however. Not just for the regular season, but also for a playoff run...if we get there. We can't afford to have 2 excellent guys at the top and a couple of wafflers after them. Rodon has been bad lately and Latos is coming back to earth.