Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. That's a Mount Rushmore of first pitches that I could get behind.
  3. Could you imagine if it’s TLR?
  4. Would add Ozzie, Konerko and Dye
  5. That's what I love about my neighborhood.
  6. When I was young I had time and no money. When you're old you have less time and more money. But even a Chicago bar would be better.
  7. Frank, Thome, Buehrle, Obama.
  8. Where is the Pope currently? Obama is likely too busy campaigning...but ALCS or WS might factor in. Oprah? Ishbia and family lol?
  9. Ha good thing I was on my phone and can easily type the é
  10. Wouldn't have wanted to see Antonacci's route there, lol. Dubon is actually an infielder by trade. Feel confident Doyle or Peters would have had it, though.
  11. Thanks. With all the Ben Shapiro talk today I was worried it was something sinister.
  12. that's exactly how you spell Hernandez's first name in Spanish including the accent mark/tilde
  13. accent aigu keeps it genteel.
  14. According to wiki, Ronnie Van Zandt of. Lynyrd Skynyrd was into baseball and a White Sox fan. If he had lived maybe he would be singing the national anthem
  15. Ah, you must be watching the game at The Jackhammer too.
  16. He's lucky he hasn't given up 4 homers.
  17. Sale is getting pummeled. They were teeing him off last inning too, just right into defenders
  18. Kiké is such a postseason merchant
  19. Wouldn’t that be beautiful? Celebrating 100 years of baseball tradition along the Chicago River would surely beat doing the same within a sea of asphalt.
  20. It's gonna be the closest thing a lot of people will experience to a Premier League type atmosphere in the United States. It's going to be a bear pit.
  21. Cleveland Sports TalkIdea: This Is Another Potential Change For Current Baseba...Before I start, I just want to say I don’t necessarily want this, but it...Might as well thank those who planned the 19 foot lf wall in CLE.
  22. Jo would be the ultimate troll job.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.