Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Fegan with the post game: Chicago Sun-TimesWhite Sox pitchers issue 10 walks, hitters strike out 19...Even before the Guardians padded on late runs to a comfortable 9-3 victory, they dominated the battle to control the strike zone.Says Hudson has an ERA of over six since the All Star Break.
  3. That's smart, our guys should take a cue Hopefully, Vogt I believe will have a short leash as it's literally do or go on vacation for them, not us As long as he keeps the walks down
  4. CLE has seen a lot of our lefties. I think we just go with Fedde to start and have Kay/Smith ready to go whenever he starts struggling plus Hicks, Newcomb, and Taylor
  5. Welcome to the playoffs, this your first time here?
  6. Also, I can’t say this enough, but this season completely rejuvenated the fan base out by me in the Naperville region. Kids are having Sox viewing parties and the stores are packed with Sox merchandise.
  7. Has Fedde already been announced over a LH opener?
  8. I will go with the team that had no expectations and won a playoff series with a bunch of lovable players. I was in college for 2000 so didn’t see as many games.
  9. So if the Rays win our game is a night game tomorrow, right?
  10. I don't think Newcomb will be fresh enough after 20 today and ~40? two days ago
  11. I got busy this afternoon but literally came back to see if anyone correctly blamed Ron for this loss. Thank you, HoosierSox!
  12. That's right. It's only 2 tomorrow
  13. Was at the game tonight. Not too upset we couldn’t finish it off tonight’s go with a regular starter tomorrow (Fedde) and close the door on this series
  14. You mean 2005? Over 1990? 2008? 2000?
  15. It will be Hagen or Newcomb opening IMO
  16. I'd be surprised if that happened. Doesn't seem like Venable's track record.
  17. I have a date scheduled for tomorrow. It's going to be fine
  18. If all 3 of these series close out then we will be the prime time game
  19. Amazing season even if they lose next two games. Favorite year outside of 2005
  20. Soyou got to go with Fedde. Who would haver thought that we would be in the second round of the playoffs in a huge close out game and Erick Fedde is our starter? And I feel good about him shutting them down for 4 or 5.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.