Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Thome J.Franco Shoeless Joe Lofton Manny Ramirez Belle (Alomars) all started careers in CLE and later joined Sox just did identifying batting silhouettes game on TBS
  3. As I said...I hope he hits 4 HRs tonight! Just odd that this is who we are relying upon in the 5th slot...I want to be very wrong!
  4. He had almost 2 WAR how is this even a statement being made?
  5. We have reached the stomach in knots stage
  6. The same guy who homered against Cleveland’s starter once and almost did again in the other game against him.
  7. So we get this same shitty broadcasting crew when we advance?
  8. Ah - that’s right. One of those things where your brain takes two memories and merges them together. 😆
  9. Jo Adell just said it on the TBS pregame, “First couple of days the heart rate was going and had to find a way to slow that down…” It’s exactly what all our guys experienced yesterday. They MUST adjust now. Whoever plays more poised and composed wins. We’ll be able to tell in the first couple innings who has ice in their veins. GO SOX!!!
  10. That's true. I'm actually not against the idea of going back to a 154-game schedule. Fewer games to burn out pitchers arms. Built in off days make scheduling rain out make ups easier. I was just trying to figure out why the owners would want this. I suppose other than the teams like the Yankees, Dodgers, and Padres who have packed houses every night, having 4 fewer home games on weeknights during the year isn't going to make a huge dent in attendance. Is Shore Capital Private Equity Field at the Railyards still going to be worth the money for Ishbia with only 77 home games? 😜
  11. Lets end this s%*# today and then get to bitching about the Sox ALCS home schedule starting at 5pm for games
  12. With 31 homers and 87 RBIs it wasn’t close to the worst, what he did was break the record for most Ks which was pretty bad.
  13. He had the worst season in MLB history
  14. Don't stop get it get it
  15. I saw this thread bumped just now and was like wait a minute did I completely screw up game time and we already won?
  16. I don't mind Pham in the lineup. Feel like a few of the young guys were a little too amped up last night. He's been here before.
  17. And more night playoff games, better ratings, more revenue generated, etc.
  18. I’ve been saying it since July, I’m not sold on Colson. I really wish he would come around, for his sake and ours and I feel bad for the kid, but it looks bleak. I know it’s only his second year .. but …. You fill in the blank. I sincerely hope he hits the game winner tonight but I’m doubtful.
  19. I hope so...I hope he hits 4!!!
  20. Update on peavy44/killer k. He got kicked out by security yesterday because he was going after fans for chanting "f*** the packers".
  21. It would more significant if the Pope says that, no reflection on Tom
  22. Im calling a Pham HR tonight.
  23. We’ve heard this story all year.
  24. All I can say is to repeat the sage words of Tom Paciorek: "God bless the White Sox..."
  25. Instead of the only hitter who had any semblance of an approach at the plate yesterday....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.