All Activity
Past hour
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Yeah, f*** em
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
Gonna see Sheets for Hays?
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
Before the series, I saw AJ talk about whether the Sox coaches knew to not let Yordan Alvarez beat them....but they did not even walk him once this series. Our Sox held him in check in the regular season and he did no damage in the playoffs.
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
I don't think JR's cheap; I think he is very prudent. When the team's bad, he tightens the belt and they suck worse. When they're good, KW/Hahn had a bad read on his intentions and spent irrationally. I'm really interested in how Getz addresses the holes after this current post-season run.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
As always, f*** off Boston- Wild Card Round Discussion
Dansby Swanson has ruined both of the Cubs rallies.- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
I don't hate Reinsdorf per se but overall he's been notoriously cheap, and had it not been that the Bulls lucked into MJ, the Bulls would be still looking for their first chip but anyways...hope he opens up the wallet and get us some legit starters next season- Wild Card Round Discussion
Matt Shaw strikes out. I would have loved to feel anything for him personally. Okay, Carson Kelly HBP. Good guy.- Wild Card Round Discussion
Both MVPs possibly exiting early- Wild Card Round Discussion
I would have loved to see Jazz Chisholm and Tim Anderson in the same infield.- Wild Card Round Discussion
So far they have kept PCA off the bases. 4Ks in that series so far. Sox didn't let Alvarez do any harm.- Wild Card Round Discussion
I'm so glad Hicks absolutely locked in this series. Attacked the zone and didn't walk anyone.- Wild Card Round Discussion
They gotta take Pivetta out soon. He's got no control right now.- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
…only if he has 8 grandparents 😆- Wild Card Round Discussion
Ex Red Sox were key in this series when you add in Sandlin and Hicks.- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Absolutely not. I like to see lifelong fans rewarded. For the record, the players chanted Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! on the field in Houston tonight.- Wild Card Round Discussion
If it was Our Sox vs Brewers what would that do to the potential lock out?- Wild Card Round Discussion
win or lose trades can be meaningless. (except for some of Getz trades) There can be luck. The ones that often win are the ones that have a revolving door of talent in the minors. Those are the teams that have players in the minors who could play for a crappy organization.- Wild Card Round Discussion
Sox vs Dodgers feels like the ultimate contrast match up. The entire sports world would be invested and rooting for the Sox.- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
17 minutes of clubhouse cellies , cigars and interviews. Also Colson said "One step closer" and I posted that Linkin Park music video yesterday after game one !- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Ok, are you related to Reinsdorf? Be honest- Wild Card Round Discussion
I want the Cubs to win. I just don't want them to win the World Series. The playoffs are more fun with both Chicago teams in it.- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Don't tell me what someone pitched....tell me when they pitched it.- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Ah ok, thanks or gracias 😄 - And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!