Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chisoxfn

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chisoxfn

  1. Chisoxfn replied to a post in a topic in SLaM
    Definately, its the person changing through what they've learned from their life experiences. For example, when college comes, at least a few of your really good friends move farther away and you go from seeing them every day to during breaks and stuff like that. While you still know a lot, everytime you see them they are definately a lot more different then you remember. And to think, I don't even have a philosphy degree
  2. Some NBADL guard. Was scoring like 16.9 a game though or something like that. THe Bulls hope he can add some offense. Its too bad they didn't forget about Rick Brunson and gave Mason a shot to do that. Maybe he can provide a spark though. I'm glad to know Jay coulds till come back to the Bulls, he's a good guy. I hope he gets better.
  3. Chisoxfn replied to a post in a topic in SLaM
    I agree with that. Think of it this way, picture your best friends and think how long you've known them, while I realize that for most people, there best friend eventually is their signifigant other, but before that, you've known your Best friends for a long time, but you have to admit you always learn new stuff and all. Some people know things quicker then others, depends how open and what exactly people talk about. I guess it just depends on people. Some people open up really fast, others need to get to know someone first and feel comfortable with them to open up and some people, just keep things deep down in a vault.
  4. Chisoxfn replied to israel4ever's topic in SLaM
    Happy Birthday
  5. Chisoxfn replied to a post in a topic in SLaM
    Its true, you definately don't know everything about a person when you first meet them. The more you know them you find different wrinkles, different characteristics and I think you pretty much always learn new things about them. I also think thats what makes friends and girlfriends cool, especially when you meet the right one (Right now I haven't and if I have, I've yet to realize it). I do think after a few days, if you spent a lot of time talking you could definately realize whether you want to get to know them further and if they at least match what your looking for.
  6. Caught this in the Trib Does this mean his career with the Bulls is over? It mentioned that they will try to resign Linton after the buyout is done and that they won't have the money other teams will to get Charlie Ward. The Bulls also signed Dupree to replace Johnson. He was the 3rd leaning score in the NBADL,
  7. Chisoxfn replied to Soxy's topic in SLaM
    No Joke...Murcie is f***ed up in the head...but thats what makes him Murcie J . We'll always have Backyard Burger Mark
  8. Chisoxfn replied to a post in a topic in SLaM
    I think the promise is tougher then finding her. But I do know how you feel about relationships. All of mine typically blow, but remember, there isn't just one awesome person out there for you. You may meet a few, it all depends. Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder. I still say, you should at least give it a shot and find her, cause she obviously made an impact on you during the short time you hung out with her.
  9. And Tyson and Pipp will both be back in a few weeks, maybe sooner
  10. Chisoxfn replied to a post in a topic in SLaM
    Wish ya the best man...I can guarantee you one thing, its going to be extremely tough. If you feel for her this way though, give up the drinking and find her...FIND HER
  11. Just in case people missed it the first time. I skim when I read so I missed it.
  12. I think this made Turnbows career. He always looked to be a pretty solid rule v pick up by the Angels. Had dynamite stuff the few times I've seen him. All the testers have to do is ask these players wives or girlfriends, they can tell ya whether they are on steroids
  13. Thats precisely why this deal hasn't been accepted, because its a myth. I'm sorry, it makes no sense to me whatsoever why the Angels would add payroll when they could keep the extra arms and just sign a 1st baseman to a one year deal. Sorry to be negative today, but this seems really ridiculous unless the Sox are paying a lot of Konerko's contract or the Sox are giving up a real good prospect.
  14. I haven't once heard Konerko's name mentioned to Anaheim, but who knows.
  15. Not a problem...it is so nice, it actually means less work. Man was it such a pain when the server was always going out. Hopefully those days are long past us
  16. Let me add...Bateman, the derrogatory posts are done. Anymore will be removed. Lets get this thread back on topic
  17. I'd definately like a copy steff jason@futuresox.com And bateman, if you dont' like steff, leave your opinions about her to yourself. Steff doesn't go out rubbing her noes like NANNANA I know him and you don't. She's a nice person and is nice enough to share what she hears with us. Is everything right no? (rumors are exactly that rumors, she hears something and she informs us sometimes) but she isn't just sitting at her house making it up. Instead why don't you focus on the Score since Konerko has yet to be traded and well, they must know someone too Steff =
  18. Wowzers, I'm sure once its done I'll set it up as a static html page and link it on the top of the site, that will probably be the best way for everyone to read it. Or maybe figure out how to set it up as a pdf.
  19. That works for me.
  20. I know, I think it was posted like a week in advance. Of course yours truly damn near forgot about it
  21. We will be making some upgrades to the server. Most likely there won't be any outage (I Just screwed up a few minutes ago, causing a 3 or 4 minutes outage). But if there is an outage, it shouldn't last long, 30 minutes max, plus it will be at an off time. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up.
  22. Ahhh yes...I still got till Feb 2nd
  23. Chisoxfn replied to aboz56's topic in SLaM
    How do you know which ones your dvd player uses? I know the burner works for both + and - but do DVD players read differently? I'd much rather be able to use the +
  24. If you want to take it over for me, I don't got a problem with it . Otherwise I'll put up a list on Wednesday of the people signed up and create a bracket.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.