Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Goober

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Goober

  1. Hope they don't send him to juvenile detention
  2. Where's flippedoutpunk? Is he still pretending to be a Marlins fan?
  3. They didn't win today
  4. QUOTE (bighurt4life @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 07:03 PM) Refer to the ESPN article I just posted referencing Pauly's HOF chances. I refuse
  5. He's been pitching his whole life, his arm will be fine
  6. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 28, 2012 -> 12:08 PM) It's a very good question, but it sounded impressive, so I put a meme on it. You spelled your name wrong, you are missing the h
  7. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 28, 2012 -> 11:08 AM) Greg Walker wasn't the devil but this team needed a new voice for a long time. Some time just having something different can make a big difference and it was obvious for years that the Sox needed to go in a different direction, they finally do and holy s*** we're a better offense. Go f***in figure. Easy there sailor
  8. Why no one ever in there
  9. I believe it's spelled 'Peeder'
  10. Haha, sure ozzie
  11. Is Phil Konerko playing in this game?
  12. I believe it's spelled 'cheque'
  13. I thought Humber was a lefty?
  14. QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ May 2, 2012 -> 04:07 PM) Giancarlo is sucking badly so far this season and he's leading our team in batting average.. Oy vey!! You know you're really a Sox fan and not a Marlins fan right?
  15. Every time we're down, you can make it right and that makes you larger than life
  16. Philip Humber
  17. Braille translations or a mascot
  18. Cubs in all 3. Hopefully by 10+ runs in each game
  19. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 7, 2012 -> 11:46 PM) This thread is stupid and beyond ridiculous. But if we're handing out post-season awards on April 7th, I'd say Chone Figgins is the favorite for CPOTY. Hey cool, you and the thread have something in common!
  20. I thought you were an Angels fan Jose
  21. Goober replied to Cali's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    6-17

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.