Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Goober

Members

Everything posted by Goober

  1. I thought you were an Angels fan Jose
  2. Goober replied to Cali's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    6-17
  3. Goober replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Papa Tru @ Mar 19, 2012 -> 08:40 PM) Haha oh Tim.. you are always good for a laugh Pfft, more than one
  4. Goober replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 17, 2012 -> 12:53 AM) 1) Who is TRU, and what are the extents of his apparent brain damage Haha dude you scared the hell out of me; this was the first thing I saw, thought he was in an accident or something
  5. Goober replied to Milkman delivers's topic in SLaM
    I thought you said MILK day
  6. Yeah you were
  7. QUOTE (Y2HH @ Mar 14, 2011 -> 05:51 PM) I don't even know what this is supposed to mean. IIRC can apply to a lot of things, including reading information in a book, or even on the interwebs. Since when did this apply only to things that were told to you? You stated it as if you were recalling a fact, which I found odd considering these scientists are saying something completely contradictory to that
  8. QUOTE (Y2HH @ Mar 14, 2011 -> 02:14 PM) IIRC, Plato made up Atlantis in his writings to examine/explain a hypothetical situation... If you recall correctly? What, you were around back then and he told you so or something?
  9. Are you sure he's yours
  10. Goober replied to StrangeSox's topic in SLaM
    Got a P90X to pop at ya
  11. Beep beep beep
  12. QUOTE (mmmmmbeeer @ Aug 16, 2010 -> 02:09 PM) It's nothing more than a study of probabilities dressed in fancy names. Much like the comprehension of probabilities allows actuaries and gamblers to successfully predict an outcome more often than those unaware of probabilities, they are still surprised when John Doe has a heart attack at age 32 or 3 aces pop up in the flop of a game of Texas HoldEm. I guess my point is that I feel that Sabr has value to the game but not nearly as much as is impressed upon us by its rabid community of followers. Some of the stats are deserving of the praise while others are not even close to ready for mainstream acceptance. Extremely well said, I agree.
  13. Dead Silence
  14. No, they are just impractical and somewhat inane
  15. Below average fan
  16. Does not
  17. Goober replied to JPN366's topic in SLaM
    Food is good.
  18. This site says the species of grass for some of them: http://www.ballparks.com/baseball/index.htm
  19. QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 13, 2010 -> 03:52 AM) this thread has zero potential and because we were asked to spare feelings, I will leave out the second part of my joke.. Haha, nice
  20. Awesome, thank you
  21. Goober replied to jasonxctf's topic in The Diamond Club
    QUOTE (T R U @ Apr 25, 2010 -> 02:16 PM) What the hell is this? This isn't the type of Tim post I am use to seeing.. Haha, sorry. Give me an example of a Tim post and I'll satisfy
  22. QUOTE (iamshack @ Apr 25, 2010 -> 12:12 AM) Using mine as we type... Ouch, I'm sorry.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.