Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Johnnie Lowe did not get creamed today. Gilmore with a very nice day. My boy Morel is going to be fun to watch in AA next year. Josh Fields is en fuego. Remenowsky picks up his 20th save. What a year for him.
  2. QUOTE (knightni @ Aug 14, 2009 -> 06:23 PM) Murdering someone with your car is more heinous than fighting dogs. Stop. Your logic makes no sense in this thread.
  3. QUOTE (Ozzie Ball @ Aug 14, 2009 -> 05:53 PM) Hudson starting against Arrieta, should be a good one :o :o Hudson struggling a bit in the first. Brent Morel just went yard.
  4. QUOTE (daa84 @ Aug 14, 2009 -> 04:22 PM) IMO there isn't a guy more overrated in our system than Viciedo I love you daa, your my boy, but I'm calling your opinion complete bulls***.
  5. QUOTE (lostfan @ Aug 14, 2009 -> 12:13 AM) Continue this thread, I'm off to bed too. Don't tell us what to do.. namely me.
  6. QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 10:19 PM) Shake Them Titis Babi, Shake Them Titis Babi, Shake Shake Them Titis Babi, Shake Them Titis Babi That post alone should get you banned.
  7. QUOTE (knightni @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 09:55 PM) It needs a "Don't stop, get it, get it!" here. Jeremy... I love you.
  8. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 09:49 PM) Post per day: Lostfan: 15.59 Balta1701: 24.84 2k5: 25.01 Fathom: 28.01 I gotta say Balta, I had no idea your post count was this/that high. And since you joined two years prior to lost, I thought your post count was much lower.. You are really sneaking in for the kill.
  9. AJ

    SoxAce replied to hogan873's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 09:48 PM) I don't know if he would want to or not, but I would love to have Flowers mentor under AJ for a year. There aren't many better people to learn the mental game of baseball from. I hate seeing young players not getting enough full playing time in the bigs... but this I won't mind at all. Assuming Flowers can play versus lefties and alot of righties while giving AJ a decent amount of playing time, will do wonders for Flowers in order of calling a game better/calling a pitch in a certian situation, how to block a ball at the right spot, when/how to talk to a pitcher if he's off that night, etc.. etc.. in the future. I definitely think AJ can mentor him alot as Buehrle is to Danks (and Richard when he was here) Lets just hope Flowers can continue adjusting well in AAA and continue to hit first.
  10. QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 07:58 PM) Circus; Python, Monty — Flying variety dont stop get it get it
  11. QUOTE (knightni @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 09:37 PM) Someone will soon, Ss... We've had some that we thought shoulda have a while back like Griffey passing Aaron for the true homerun title.. but never materialized. I think we will see a new post champion/whore soon and you can start the assumptions of HGH. BTW lost, I'm calling you to break it in the future. For a guy who joined in 2007, your making a record pace right now.
  12. QUOTE (knightni @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 09:17 PM) I own dogs but there is no way that what Vick did is worse than murdering a human. Exactly and I've been saying that as well. Vick served his time, everyone deserves a second chance and what he did isn't as bad as most football players have done in the past. Stallworth makes me sick.
  13. Matt Heidenreich last 6 appearances.. 7 IP 3 H 1 R 1 ER 1 BB 4 SO. Nice to see him finding his control. Andre Rienzo.. keep an eye on him. Jared Mitchell had a nice day and Tyler Flowers continues to look like he's adjusting in AAA.
  14. QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 06:54 PM) 2nd inning, gave up single to Chris Carter...oh now! Not THAT Chris Carter FYI. BTW, this is on the futuresox board.
  15. QUOTE (flavum @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 06:23 PM) Peavy strikes out the side in the first inning. It's still early in the game but.... :headbang
  16. Looks like the guy turned himself in. http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/08...himself-in.html
  17. QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 05:38 PM) Not sure if this was posted but apparently the Miami Dolphins have an updated fight song now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq6Q9wu3F6w What the hell is Tony Pena doing singing now?
  18. Nice find. I hope CPD finds that footage and takes that bum down.
  19. QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 03:43 PM) I love Steve Stone. He has a great feel for the game. ^^^^^^^^
  20. Tyson Corley.. has one hellova heavy ball/sinker. His GB/FO ratio has been off the charts for a couple years now. If he keeps it up, he'll be very useful at the cell in the future. Hopefully he moves up quick. Nice to see Long have a good year for B-Ham as well.
  21. QUOTE (rangercal @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 01:51 AM) Worthless Thread. Naw I actually like this thread. Steve's drunk rant thread is much worse.
  22. QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 01:40 AM) This makes 2 things that we agree on tonight. If we had an insomniac group I'd definitely be one of the leaders... You must be drinking as much as he has then as well. Though I actually agree with him on this thread.
  23. QUOTE (rangercal @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 01:23 AM) Not too much of a choice tonight. If he came in before the 11th I would have been pissed. Ditto.
  24. I think Lisa Dergan has made him a ditsy blond bonehead.
  25. I will bank a Quentin-Rios-Dye OF on Friday. Dye will probably play so It'll either be Pods or Quentin getting a day off. Knowing Ozzie's ass... it'll be Rios-Pods-Dye though.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.