Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Didn't see the game till the 8th, but it looks like my boy Clayton Richard was better than most of our starters in this road trip.
  2. I've never seen you turn on anyone as fast (or with disgust at that matter) as your boy (or old boy now) Lillibridge Alex.
  3. SoxAce replied to flavum's topic in FutureSox Board
    B. Allen's improvment. 08' in Birmingham - GP-41 AB-153 H-42 2B-6 3B-2 HR-14 RBI-31 BB-19 SO-41 AVG-.275 OBP-.358 SLG-.614 OPS-.973 09' in Birmingham - GP-36 AB-140 H-42 2B-7 3B-3 HR-6 RBI-26 BB-15 SO-23 AVG-.300 OBP-.369 SLG-.521 OPS-.891 The man has come a looooongz way since being drafted though his power last year is still sick to look at. He has really become a stellar prospect.
  4. I really don't like pulling for a team Tru likes.. But I hate Boston and their fans. I hope Orlando advances on Sunday.
  5. 8/10. And did this survey at 1:18 am.
  6. Still hard to believe this team is still only 3 games out (when this game is over probably and Clev. wins) of first place. God the AL Central sucks.
  7. God I hope Rex Brothers falls to us. That's the guy me and I believe beautox really, really like.
  8. Not a pitcher per say, more hitting wise, but I'm sure Bryce Harper is an early favorite #1 pick.
  9. Eh.. 26-27 isn't exactly old either. Prime years is still legit.
  10. Hell it seems that since Pods came back, we've been sucking.
  11. Just watching the kids develop (Getz being a solid MLB player/grinder, Nix actually figuring out, to go with his off the charts D at 2B, seriveable at SS/3B, Fields HOPEFULLY putting it together, also getting his D at 3B better, Danks taking the next step, Floyd HOPEFULLY getting back on track etc..) hopefully should be nice to watch but yea I agree were just fun to watch anymore. Hell, it's sad that I look forward to see how the Barons are doing moreso.
  12. SoxAce replied to BobDylan's topic in SLaM
    I never thought an "OMFG!" thread would create my interest enough to open in it.. How sad is that. Damn you Bob! though I am the superior poster to you.
  13. It's funny that even Joey Cora mentioned that to Oz and he quickly said no. Hell Ozzie wouldn't even put a natural rightfielder in Quentin, when JD was hurt. He was putting Pods out there. I like Ozzie, ALOT, but he's still a micro-manager as far as I'm concerned.
  14. I'm a superstitious person myself even when I was playing ball. Josh really has to change it either back to #27, or go back to 22 when Pods is gone (BA and Wise come back) Preferably, like I said all season, please Josh... go back to #27 when you were putting up a .750+ ops
  15. Congrats Kyle... But Jesus this isn't good.....
  16. Ah, this is the old BearSox I know and love. I was getting worried for a sec. ......
  17. Ha! probably the latest time a white sox winner thread ever appeared on soxtalk. Nice shack.
  18. This is the first game I'm probably going to miss this season.. (doing charity work in the morning till afternoon probably) So hopefully I'll come home to a sox win.
  19. If Magallanes is as consistant as he's been showing with his lineup then.. Danks - CF Beckham - SS Flowers - C Allen - 1B Viciedo - 3B Gartrell - RF Cook - DH (depending on what they do with him) or Cruz (probably behind Shelby in the order) Shelby - LF Retherford - 2B My god that's just not fair. And If Marrero keeps raking in Winston-Salem (gotta limit those K's/be more disipline though) then he might get that DH spot/or Gartrell. Hell perhaps Viciedo if Morel gets it going (wasn't he ranked solid defensively at 3B?) Same with anyone in pitching. .......But I don't wanna jump the gun too much here.
  20. Fields especially for me though I knew Danks would be the ace stature like I predicted though it's still early.
  21. I almost positive he would. (though I dunno if it'll be at 3B) I don't think he knows that Betemit really isn't as good vs lefties yet.
  22. That's my guy, and I want him drafted to us bad, though I'm very high on Sanchez myself. We all knew it was a matter of time for Jordan. Now hopefully Dexter can pitch a tad better in Kanny and once again reunite with his best friend and college teammate again.
  23. Every one of your guys never pan out Alex. I am officially scared for Dexter Carter.
  24. Looks like Clayton Richard needs to reaaaaaaaally pitch well now.
  25. Who called it? High five... anyone... anyone....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.