Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Damn I almost forgot about Mr. Gourriel. Ya, Chapman, Garcia, and Roibal (and to a lesser extent.. Lahara and Sanchez) look like something to keep an eye on. But Gourriel...
  2. Sproles... the little guy!!! Represent my man.
  3. SD/IND game is a damn good one going on. I'm pulling for the Colts even though I love LT, Gates, etc. I hate the asshole, that is, Phillip Rivers.
  4. SoxAce replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    Wow.... just.... wow....
  5. Mah boy Tyrus having a hellova first half.
  6. Wow Keith got ripped off. Sharp is up there too.
  7. Unless something drastically happens in the next three days, (and by that I mean if everything goes right) I will have to quit my job and move back in with my mom...
  8. Well to be fair, or at least whats reported, Jones salary was deferred today. I think he will make 3 mil or so, which makes it easier for the Dodgers to trade/release him.
  9. Fathom is right. If anything KW would have to add another piece to get it done even though he wants/rumored to want it straight up. Either that, or KDub has to make it a bigger deal in the picture (like pry away Mr. Jones. )
  10. We better be getting Adam (not Pacman) Jones back in a bigger deal, or KW better have a cunning plan in all of this. This, as others have pointed out, is putting us in a bad hole. FWIW, O's fans love Getz, and they really like Lillibridge.
  11. Eh... McCollugh is even worse. At least Broadway has a decent future in the pen/serviceable 5th starter. Kyle can barely get AA hitters out.
  12. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    Can't wait till New Years. I'm on vacation from work and such, so nothing is stopping me. I will attempt to get the worst drunk out of anyone in mankind (or at least in my life) and do something memorable. only 4/5 days..
  13. SoxAce replied to justBLAZE's topic in SLaM
    A few System of a Down songs won't hurt either. Hip-Hop/Rap also which others eluded to. Which always motivated me also was a few R&B songs which either hurts/pisses you off (from past relationships) or makes you think about/want to do for yourself and your specific other (I'm doing this for you baby.)
  14. Lakers with a hellova win. What a game that was to see.
  15. SoxAce replied to Rooftop Shots's topic in SLaM
    Merry X-Mas to everyone here! I'm here in Crete spending time with da fam. Hopefully all are doing the same.
  16. Probably going to Crete to spend time with the family. Haven't seen them in about 2+ months so it'll be cool. But honestly, I'm looking forward to New Years more though.
  17. QUOTE (ScottPodRulez22 @ Dec 23, 2008 -> 03:45 PM) Albert Pujols says hi Maggs probably should have mentioned the best "clean" 1B then.
  18. Been saying it all along for a good 2 years here.
  19. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 16, 2008 -> 06:25 PM) trading him, or letting him go is going to get them pretty good as well. The kid really hasnt had a consistent shot to succeed at the major league level IMO. Oh absolutely. Hell if he puts it together, he is scary dangerous. A 5 tool player actually putting it all together.. Sick.
  20. The only thing I don't get is the sox are preaching young, youth, kids, etc.. It absolutely makes no sense to basically get another outfielder basically the same age as Dye regardless if he's the better hitter when they are trying to dump the high contracts. Personally, I'm not buying this.
  21. This organization is just too in love with Owens. I don't mind him as much as some here, but I can see him getting the job easily unless BA hits out of his mind in spring training. Depending if the sox just get pitching and/or hitting The best thing that might happen to BA and possibly this organization is if Dye is traded and let Owens be the LF (but I'm sure Ozzie will probably stick BA in LF and Owens in CF on certain games of course.)
  22. If we get younger and more athletic with Mr. Morales then this team will be really sexy to watch. The man has nothing to prove in the minors anymore and he is another Cuban who will fit right in. I'm honestly surprised that the Angels have soured on him so much. Give them either guy, then trade the other for all I care, let the youngins play. A first baseman who can probably steal 10+ bases himself... awesome. EDIT: Not sure if this is true, Jas can probably chime in, but I heard he can play first base, third base and the outfield.
  23. SoxAce replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Dec 12, 2008 -> 01:16 AM) False. The person below me has zero rhythm and is awful on the dance floor. False, good dancer over here. The person below me is on vacation from college after tomorrow.
  24. QUOTE (chunk23 @ Dec 12, 2008 -> 12:17 AM) His fastball has no movement on it. That's why they would give up on him. Plus as was just shown, they don't really need him. Since when? You must have seen him pitch on one of his s***ty dayz cause from I remember (and read even though it was a year + ago) is that he has very good movement on his fastball, has basically 3 + pitches, (working on a change, which is average) and is a future #1/top of the rotation/ace/etc../etc.. Only problem with Bailey (and from what I remember has been a problem for years, even looking at his numbers in the bigs) was his command issues, cause his stuff is so good. Tends to walk alot of batters, misses spots, stuff like that.
  25. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (YahtzeeSox @ Dec 8, 2008 -> 07:09 PM) I agree with Jim. Your alive?!?!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.