Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Music Thread
QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Jul 9, 2007 -> 12:02 AM) Anybody hear the new Kanye mix, "Can't Tell Me Nothing"? I hear it's 'teh s***'. Hype Williams did an excellent job on the video which alot of people don't "get." I know what he was trying to imply and I must say he is still a genius. God damn I forgot how good Boyz II Men is/was. I miss the 90s. IMO, it was easily the best music era period.
-
Floyd back to AAA
QUOTE(wcw2323 @ Jul 11, 2007 -> 09:48 PM) Are you crazy or just drinking the Kool-Aid? Just high.
-
Floyd back to AAA
QUOTE(BearSox @ Jul 11, 2007 -> 09:36 PM) where are you guys getting the info on Charlie getting called up? Wcw2323 is an outstanding poster with alot of credability so I believe him post counts (which is severely overrated) or not.
-
Pujols calls out LaRussa for not playing him
QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Jul 11, 2007 -> 01:28 PM) it's just the roids talking
-
Buehrle is here for some time, so now who is about to...
QUOTE(IowaSoxFan @ Jul 11, 2007 -> 01:19 PM) I think $7 mil is not a bad number given the current and the projected offseason market. I'll agree with this. Hell, Jermaine could of gotten alot more than that if he wasn't loyal to KW giving him his word back in the offseason in 04-05. I don't care if he hits .240 this year 7 mil for a guy who is obviously in an off year even if he's older.. not bad at all. That being said I want a young team next season but I'll definitely take a nice young core with some veterans.
-
Javy Vazquez.....now what do we do??
QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Jul 11, 2007 -> 01:42 AM) I have yet to see Garland say anywhere that he wants to stay in Chicago. And liking Chicago is completely different from wanting to stay in Chicago. Throughout the course of Mark Buehrle's career, he stated and has continued to state he wants to stay in Chicago. I don't ever recall Jon Garland making such a statement. Hard to like a place where you were basically [rumor of being] traded for 2+ seasons but I do understand your point. I'm sure Garland loves Chicago. The hot dogs, the ballpark, the beer, etc.. but the organization... cough..or the fans... who knows but him.
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE(3E8 @ Jul 10, 2007 -> 09:48 PM) Free slurpees tomorrow at 7-11 Is this for all 7-11(s)?! I live a block away from one.
-
Official 2007 All Star Thread
Ichiro MVP. This man is sick.
-
The words you hate...
I always spell "eigher" which annoys the hell out of Kalapse.
-
Floyd back to AAA
I thought he was going to AAA for the all-star game anyway.
-
HR Derby
I love Kenny Mayne. QUOTE(TheOcho @ Jul 9, 2007 -> 07:07 PM) I hate Berman alot. ^^^^^^^^ Everyone knows my hate towards him for years now.
- HR Derby
-
Barry Lamar Bonds
QUOTE(ChiSox_Sonix @ Jul 9, 2007 -> 02:02 PM) Best pure hitter in my lifetime and I'll take Tony Gwynn. Thank god you said him. I thought I was the only one who thought he was the best stud hitter I've ever seen.
-
Would You Care if We Started Over?
I have 9,413 reasons why you should start it over. I should also change my user name back to J.Reedfan8 just for ol' times. It doesn't bother me at all neither does the joined/member#/whatever. Light the fuse Jason.
-
Phillies/Rockies Rain Delay
QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jul 8, 2007 -> 06:46 PM) Players then come out of both dugouts Heh, Latroy Hawkins was the only Rockie to help out in that tarp fiasco. But seeing the entire Phillies team come out was hilarious.
-
Mark Buehrle Agrees to 4-yr, 56 mil with escalator clause
Well this is good to know comming home from work. YES!
-
Buehrle Fest
QUOTE(RME JICO @ Jul 7, 2007 -> 07:36 PM) What does Mark have to do to get a Full NTC, throw a no-hitter? Obviously not considering he threw one already. Now a perfect game... that'll be the deal breaker.
-
2007 MLB Catch-All Thread
Happy Birthday Brandon McCarthy who did post here from time to time. I know he's pitching on his birthday. Someone else can put up his final line if they want and we'll see if he had a "good" birthday present.
-
White Sox vs. Twins, Game 2 of DH, 7/06/07 (L)
Dye is just depressing to watch.
-
White Sox vs. Twins, Game 2 of DH, 7/06/07 (L)
QUOTE(winninguglyin83 @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 08:22 PM) The Twins just have to laugh at the white sox in their clubhouse. Hell, their whole management considering they have little payroll to work with and is not in 4th place.
-
White Sox vs. Twins, Game 2 of DH, 7/06/07 (L)
God damn Garza PWNS Thome.
-
White Sox vs. Twins, Game 2 of DH, 7/06/07 (L)
Jerry Owens.. 2-2. Your suppose to suck.
-
White Sox vs. Twins, Game 2 of DH, 7/06/07 (L)
Gavin vs. Garza. Battle of the young studs in AAA.
-
White Sox vs. Orioles, 7/05/07 (W)
QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 09:59 PM) A BB and a single are still 1 base... No s*** sherlock I see you miss understood.
-
White Sox vs. Orioles, 7/05/07 (W)
QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 09:45 PM) Damnit, a cycle would have driven Tad's value up a bit. Damn Slav, let him work out that OBP alittle bit.