Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 09:40 PM) You ass. And I was also editing my sentence and putting in another.
  2. QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 09:37 PM) You aren't exactly on the list of people who should be calling out poor and/or lacking knowledge posters. I'll just laugh and applaud your ignorance since you're the only one who has ever said this. Oh and just for the record, I was obviously kidding around with Kyyle. Sorry I hurt your feelings.
  3. QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 09:30 PM) WS101, you are the worst poster in the history of Soxtalk. I know that's what you really meant. QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 09:31 PM) He's been pretty f***ing awesome with the handling of Danks this year. I don't have any complaints with that. ^^^^^^^^^^^
  4. Seriously who the hell is this team? 9-2 sox on Uribe homer. Iguchi is going nuts today. Just a single away from the cycle.
  5. QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 08:14 PM) And Gavin is going in the nightcap tomorrow, for those you didn't know, Hawk just said it. Sweet. I'll see him pitch then.
  6. We'll be seeing that Danks vs. Markakis matchup for a long time. Two future studs going at it.
  7. QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 08:01 PM) I missed out at first, which ones wife is the blonde and which ones wife is the brunette? Blonde is Buehrles. Brunette is Erstads. Dammit Danks. 7-2.
  8. Buehrle's wife ain't too shabby.
  9. God damn I should of picked Gooch, Thome, Dye, Konerko, etc.. for my PTC. I pick the slacker Fields.
  10. QUOTE(Brian @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 07:40 PM) Congrats guys!!! Don't forget the gals that really makes this site worth posting in. Thanks to all!!
  11. That kid Burres pitched pretty well in his starts. But he got seriously rocked.
  12. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 07:29 PM) Under. Gimme 5. That 5th hit was the big one! 5-0 sox!!! JD keep that asking price high... for a trade.
  13. We have THE O today..
  14. QUOTE(redandwhite @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 06:43 PM) That's retarded. That's his opinion.
  15. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in FutureSox Board
    Richar digs the longball. That kid Feliz from the braves organization looks like he can K people.
  16. Bout damn time we get some pub!
  17. SoxAce replied to SoxFan1's topic in SLaM
    Happy late B-Day b****! :cheers
  18. I think I'm missing Gavin's start if he's pitching the 1st DH. So it's nice to see Danks pitch at least.
  19. So wite... how was it?
  20. God damn Darko is like so perfect for us it isn't even funny.
  21. God damn Brandon Allen went nuts.
  22. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 2, 2007 -> 06:07 PM) Hoping Tyrus Thomas develops while being the (likely) starting PF is just horrific. I'm getting sick of your Thomas hate. I've never seen anybody hate on a specific player on their own team as much as you have. And this is from our AIM chats a couple years back when you knew I LOVED T2 and you hated him. Noah, I can understand specifically cause I don't really like him either as a player, but at least I won't hate on the guy. Let him develop/see what he brings to the table or maybe take off the blinders and see how much they have improved especially after at least a 2+ year basis.
  23. QUOTE(WhiteSoxfan1986 @ Jul 2, 2007 -> 06:18 PM) There is no excuse for Sweeney to still be in the minors. ^^^^^^^ Seriously god damn let the kid play.
  24. QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 2, 2007 -> 05:42 PM) Tank will hook up with another team and find his way to legal problems again. I doubt it.
  25. QUOTE(knightni @ Jul 2, 2007 -> 02:20 PM) I'd just like to point out that the main page shows this thread as "Curtis Granderson's ass". I thought I was the only one who noticed.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.