Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. He pissed me off too. If you can't do it with the bat, do it with the glove at least. That's why I haven't been on BA's case like alot of posters haven been (as a matter of fact I've been one of the few backers of the rookie, always liked him as a player) Uribe is just not getting it done right now. Maybe Ozzie should do the same thing he did with BA to Uribe and bench him for a couple games to get his head on straight.
  2. I will definitely stand up and cheer my lungs out (even though I sold my ticket and will be going to work tomorrow).. but when I get home, I will see the replay of the game and do so.. I've already told my friend(s) to cheer loud as hell for the best sox player in history, and like Ozzie said, I will be embarased as hell if alot of my fellow sox fans boo Frank Thomas.
  3. Rich Hill "It was a dirty play." Konerko "I think he should look at the replay." Ozzie before the postgame "Who's Rich Hill?"
  4. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    I can understand. BA is young, so when he sees a fight, like any youngster (like me) you better believe he's jumpin in it. The weird thing about this whole thing is that AJ and Barrett knew each other since high school and are good friends. Barrett just was really out of line of that play. BTW, every time I see that clip of a 23 year old BA PWNing a 38 year old Mabry who had 0 chance at all I just LMFAO.
  5. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Man when I said BA was my PTC today I didn't know it was gonna be like that... Man I saw this just when I was about to turn off the T.V. and head to work. Wow...!!
  6. QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 20, 2006 -> 08:44 AM) I wonder how much ML potential this kid has. Potential=Off the charts.
  7. Drew Stubbs......
  8. Well since Heads didn't start this thread I expect a loss today... GOOOO FREDDY!!! QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ May 20, 2006 -> 11:02 AM) BOLD PREDICTION: BA is going to represent himself well in his first taste of the crosstown classic. He's my PTC!
  9. QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ May 19, 2006 -> 05:34 PM) When you say "out-dueled" it implies that the game was actually somewhat competitive. Maddux got pwn3d!!!! Good point. I'll take that PWNege from him.
  10. "Who's Mark Buehrle?" He is the pitcher that outdueled you Mad Dog!!!
  11. Speaking of Hawk... he's talkin to BAAAAD Bobby. EDIT: Brain cramp...
  12. I'll say this, if Jacque starts today, Dusty is an idiot and I'm sure he is telling Dusty he can't hit Buehrle at all.
  13. Ah one of the originals.. Happy B-Day Spiff and BE GOOD!!! :cheers
  14. QUOTE(soxfan420 @ May 18, 2006 -> 12:18 AM) Is it time because i dont see any other options. Don't mean to sound like an ass, but I know you used to "hit" the green, so I have to ask this.... are you high?
  15. QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 17, 2006 -> 09:29 PM) You are correct sir, thanks. Even if that is the reason in the first place, I still don't like it...6:15 Central Time start followed by a 1,000 mile flight home and a game at 3:05 the next day.....not cool. That's the benefit of winning a World Series. More recognition, More tiring flights, More interviews, etc. etc.
  16. QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 17, 2006 -> 09:02 PM) What a stupid pointless thread. You are an asshole Kalapse.. In a good way I mean.
  17. KW

    SoxAce replied to Jimbo's Drinker's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 17, 2006 -> 11:31 PM) Robert Valido if he gets his head out of his butt. Nah, Getz is the leadoff hitter for obvious reasons. But if you want someone to get his head out of his ass and could be our leadoff hitter and starting left fielder by next season and the future, then someone should slap the hell out of Jerry Owens cause that has his name written all over it.
  18. Anyone wanna bet we'll see the Pistons and the Clippers (my surprise team.. ) in the finals? I dunno I'm just talkin out of my ass here..
  19. 90's- Big Hurt (will always be), One Dog, Rock, Ozzie, Robin, PACO! 00's- World Series Team (every player) EDIT: Forgot about Bo.
  20. QUOTE(DBAH0 @ May 15, 2006 -> 05:10 PM) Get him locked up, I don't care what it costs, the man's proven his worth. 1. Mazzone 2. Coop Top two pitching coaches in the AL, possibly MLB.
  21. Will never forget that hail mary when he was with BC. He was one of my idols cause even though your short, you can still be a hellova QB. (Rudy was another idol) To Doug and the shorties..!!
  22. On the plus side, they are guarenteed no rain delays so it's basically a 99% chance there will be a game when the Twins play at their dome.. Sorry, couldn't resist...
  23. QUOTE(jackie hayes @ May 15, 2006 -> 12:49 AM) Just more proof. Mark Buehrle is not an ace. Oooooohhhh this is gonna get interesting....
  24. This was actually an interesting quote on one of the sox articles.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.