Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. And with that, this will be a game I'll watch.
  2. July 27th 2013.
  3. Ozzie Guillen's managing. A.J.
  4. That'll teach him!!! Soxtalk could have fun with this one.
  5. QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Aug 4, 2011 -> 04:08 AM) Yeah, I never read any anti-Mexican stuff like that here at SoxTalk, in fact, the opposite is true, we were all hyped last year when we thought we had a shot at Adrian Gonzalez...someone here called OG an illiterate redneck, which was strange. I find it funny especially since there are posters with hispanic decent who post here. JoshPR, Melissa, myself (half) just to name a couple. If there was anti stuff like that here, I'm sure any of us would have said something.
  6. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 4, 2011 -> 08:34 AM) If the Patriots are willing to do it, that means it is the right move. And the Bears pick will be much more attractive for the Giants. Odds are, the Pats will have the better record.
  7. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Aug 4, 2011 -> 08:04 AM) If anything, I like Tebow and LeBron more now. Hoge is a total moron. I can't stand him and don't know how anybody can. Trent Dilfer is much worse. And I can't stand Tebow or James so I digress with Hodge's comments.
  8. Well some NBA players have to past the time. 1st time in legendary Rucker Park for Kevin Durant? Drops 66 points. Here's him going off in the 4th. Longer highlights.
  9. Happy B-Day fellas. J4L, try not to strike out as much brotha.
  10. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 05:36 AM) You forgot Cowley. Well, he is part of the "media" part.
  11. SoxAce replied to danman31's topic in FutureSox Board
    QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 02:40 AM) Dan Black, 3/4, 2B, 2 HR, 3 RBI. 15th HR, hitting .281 My boy. Also Mitchell seems to be getting his timing back. Pre all star: .226/.286/.401/.687 (252 ABs, 19 BB 90 SO) Post all star: .264/.374/.450/.824 (129 ABs, 21 BB 49 SO)
  12. QUOTE (knightni @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 03:37 AM) It's really her. You guys don't have to keep asking. ^^^^^^ This. And I still don't think many here know how many "people" know about this site (sox brass, players/family, prospects, media, etc..)
  13. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 2, 2011 -> 08:33 AM) One player doesn't make a difference. I see what you did there.
  14. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 11:03 AM) He has been back plenty to brag. I don't know how you missed it honestly. As he should be. In fact... IMO he hasn't bragged enough on this board.
  15. SoxAce replied to danman31's topic in FutureSox Board
    Dexter Carter is dead to me... as a prospect.
  16. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Aug 2, 2011 -> 01:43 AM) I sort of expect Ozzie to be fired this week. Stop expecting. If anything happens to him (which it won't) it will be in the off-season.
  17. Noone on offense deserves a PTC. **Puts an imaginary gun to my head** Alexei.
  18. SoxAce replied to flavum's topic in FutureSox Board
    QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 31, 2011 -> 07:30 PM) A.Reedfan8? (No idea what his number is) If I make a trip out to Charlotte and he signs a ball for me, then ya.. I might have to consider it.
  19. QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jul 31, 2011 -> 06:41 PM) So evidently based on Angelo's press conference there will be no more OL additions. Yikes. I like a couple of the FA rookie signings they brought in, but not for a team that is in "win now" mode. I also find it funny that the Bears signed Spencer, who the Seahawks cut to make room for Max Unger, which was originally the Bears second round pick in 2009, whom the Bears traded out of for multiple picks to get Mr. "jump out of the pool" Jarron Gilbert (who was cut from the team) and Henry Melton. (who is a fringe backup)
  20. SoxAce replied to flavum's topic in FutureSox Board
    Reed is really somethin else.
  21. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 30, 2011 -> 09:23 AM) That is now your display name, log in has not changed. I was wondering why J.Reedfan8 was still my log in name that I changed a while back. I was like.. "... the f*** is this?"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.