Everything posted by SoxAce
-
PTC Saturday August 6th, 2011
A.J.
-
Zach Stewart called up
And with that, this will be a game I'll watch.
-
Soxtalk hits 5000 members!
July 27th 2013.
-
PTC Friday August 5th, 2011
Ozzie Guillen's managing. A.J.
-
2011 White Sox Catch-All Thread
That'll teach him!!! Soxtalk could have fun with this one.
-
Hey Soxtalk! You just made ESPN Chicago
QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Aug 4, 2011 -> 04:08 AM) Yeah, I never read any anti-Mexican stuff like that here at SoxTalk, in fact, the opposite is true, we were all hyped last year when we thought we had a shot at Adrian Gonzalez...someone here called OG an illiterate redneck, which was strange. I find it funny especially since there are posters with hispanic decent who post here. JoshPR, Melissa, myself (half) just to name a couple. If there was anti stuff like that here, I'm sure any of us would have said something.
-
Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 4, 2011 -> 08:34 AM) If the Patriots are willing to do it, that means it is the right move. And the Bears pick will be much more attractive for the Giants. Odds are, the Pats will have the better record.
-
Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Aug 4, 2011 -> 08:04 AM) If anything, I like Tebow and LeBron more now. Hoge is a total moron. I can't stand him and don't know how anybody can. Trent Dilfer is much worse. And I can't stand Tebow or James so I digress with Hodge's comments.
-
PTC Thursday August 4th, 2011
Alexei.
-
2011-2012 OFFICIAL NBA LOCKOUT thread
Well some NBA players have to past the time. 1st time in legendary Rucker Park for Kevin Durant? Drops 66 points. Here's him going off in the 4th. Longer highlights.
-
PTC Wednesday August 3rd, 2011
TCQ.
-
Happy Birthday Jordan4Life and Soxfest
Happy B-Day fellas. J4L, try not to strike out as much brotha.
-
A response....
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 05:36 AM) You forgot Cowley. Well, he is part of the "media" part.
-
8/2 games
QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 02:40 AM) Dan Black, 3/4, 2B, 2 HR, 3 RBI. 15th HR, hitting .281 My boy. Also Mitchell seems to be getting his timing back. Pre all star: .226/.286/.401/.687 (252 ABs, 19 BB 90 SO) Post all star: .264/.374/.450/.824 (129 ABs, 21 BB 49 SO)
-
A response....
QUOTE (knightni @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 03:37 AM) It's really her. You guys don't have to keep asking. ^^^^^^ This. And I still don't think many here know how many "people" know about this site (sox brass, players/family, prospects, media, etc..)
-
Dayan Viciedo Watch
QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 2, 2011 -> 08:33 AM) One player doesn't make a difference. I see what you did there.
-
The Physics of Dunn's Swing
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 11:03 AM) He has been back plenty to brag. I don't know how you missed it honestly. As he should be. In fact... IMO he hasn't bragged enough on this board.
-
PTC Tuesday August 2nd, 2011
TCQ.
-
8/1 games
Dexter Carter is dead to me... as a prospect.
-
Teahen Vs. Oney on Twitter
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Aug 2, 2011 -> 01:43 AM) I sort of expect Ozzie to be fired this week. Stop expecting. If anything happens to him (which it won't) it will be in the off-season.
-
PTC Monday August 1st, 2011
Noone on offense deserves a PTC. **Puts an imaginary gun to my head** Alexei.
-
7/31 Games
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 31, 2011 -> 07:30 PM) A.Reedfan8? (No idea what his number is) If I make a trip out to Charlotte and he signs a ball for me, then ya.. I might have to consider it.
-
Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jul 31, 2011 -> 06:41 PM) So evidently based on Angelo's press conference there will be no more OL additions. Yikes. I like a couple of the FA rookie signings they brought in, but not for a team that is in "win now" mode. I also find it funny that the Bears signed Spencer, who the Seahawks cut to make room for Max Unger, which was originally the Bears second round pick in 2009, whom the Bears traded out of for multiple picks to get Mr. "jump out of the pool" Jarron Gilbert (who was cut from the team) and Henry Melton. (who is a fringe backup)
-
7/31 Games
Reed is really somethin else.
-
Name Change? Anything else needed?
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 30, 2011 -> 09:23 AM) That is now your display name, log in has not changed. I was wondering why J.Reedfan8 was still my log in name that I changed a while back. I was like.. "... the f*** is this?"