Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. J4L.. don't even....
  2. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 6, 2011 -> 07:38 PM) And Gio's stuff looks sick. My boy.. I miss him. One of my favorite prospects in our system to follow.
  3. SoxAce replied to Ozzie Ball's topic in FutureSox Board
    QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 7, 2011 -> 02:04 AM) Kanny got 1-hit. lol. That was an exciting pitcher's duel. Kanny got to face the beast that is Anthony Ranaudo. Even both bullpens pitched well. QUOTE (OilCan @ May 6, 2011 -> 09:04 PM) Jim Gallagher. ??? What do you think? Utility player for the Sox? He may not have much power according to his career minor league numbers, but he's continued to hit at every level. A serious sleeper in every way. I liked him as a dark horse 2 years ago. He is a bit too old to be considered a true prospect in my eyes, but he is a very solid player.
  4. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 6, 2011 -> 09:38 PM) lol@the Paul sarcasm. Dude put up a line of 22 PPG, 11.5 APG, 6.7 RPG, 1.8 SPG, 54.6 fg%, 47.4 3pt% on the Lakers with NBDL talent around him. That series had no business going 6 games and did so only because of Paul's brilliance. Paul is great. Let it go. Don't even start with the homers.. or basketball talk brother. And yea.. that Derrick Rose guy is f***ing awesome.
  5. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 5, 2011 -> 09:27 AM) -Time to sell your house Bruce Boudreau. I doubt they keep him around, although this year's result was way less surprising than last year. -I am totally rooting for Nashville, but the only way they win is if Rinne outdoes what Halak did in last years playoffs. -I wouldn't be upset if the Sharks won it all, I'm just worried it will bring out all the dumb, ignorant fans complaining that Niemi was the key, the Hawks would have won the Cup again if they had just kept him. I've already heard enough complaining about Byfuglien. I'm sure any Hawks fan (or NHL fan) will tell you they would rather hear that than any Canuck fan all summer. (Jesus if Bolland actually played the whole series..)
  6. SoxAce replied to flavum's topic in FutureSox Board
    QUOTE (flavum @ May 5, 2011 -> 07:39 PM) Mitchell is a f***ing k machine. He shouldn't even be in High A in the first place. I was against that when I heard our brass was doing it.
  7. SoxAce replied to Special K's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 5, 2011 -> 07:43 PM) TAke note of course of the 0 bb's when I say he's still not ready If you think his 0 walks means he's not ready, then you might not remember how impatient Dayan is with taking pitches. He's ready as far as hitting for average. He will never be a high, or decent or even average walk guy. He will however hit for alot of power/gap to gap and give you a solid average with a moderate OBP.
  8. 2006 I was gonna vote for but damn this team.... the f*** is this?
  9. QUOTE (kitekrazy @ May 3, 2011 -> 10:08 PM) I feel lucky. I'm out of the viewing area so I don't get a chance to see how bad they really are. I'm in the area, but thank god I work the night shift. Only thing they update on is Chicago teams in the playoffs. (so only Bulls updates right now)
  10. QUOTE (soulfly @ May 2, 2011 -> 03:00 AM) It was a head shot. I hope the guy who got it yelled BOOM HEADSHOT Make Doug proud. I think he said. "Tango is down Tango's down"
  11. QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 2, 2011 -> 01:30 AM) I know I'll probably get blasted for this, but I agree. Some of the pictures and videos I've seen make me shake my head. There's a difference between celebrating and throwing an outdoor frat party. QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ May 2, 2011 -> 01:32 AM) I'm with you. I'm glad the dude is dead, but the way some people are celebrating this kind of makes me feel gross. Thanks guys. I'm all for the unity, historic moment and such, but damn. My aunt was at NY at the time. A hug, prayer for the families/loved ones and relief is all we needed to "celebrate". QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ May 2, 2011 -> 01:34 AM) This is a victory, people should celebrate after 9 years of sacrifice that we've all endured (some much more than others). It is big, but this isn't quite over yet. You want me to bust out my fireworks? Send our troops home/end the war. Maybe then I can act like a 19 year old college student and go crazy.
  12. QUOTE (Heads22 @ May 1, 2011 -> 11:27 PM) Fireworks going off here at Iowa State. And as usual, us Americans getting alittle too carried away here.
  13. QUOTE (IamtheHBOMB @ May 1, 2011 -> 11:17 PM) I think it was 25 million. Correct.
  14. QUOTE (bigruss22 @ May 1, 2011 -> 10:30 PM) She was pretty excited, 9/11 is one of the few times I ever saw my parents cry and I could tell they were both happy that this guy is no longer walking the earth. My aunt was there at the time. Wasn't in the building thank goodness, but seeing people fall out of the sky (well... building) was something she'll never forget. She was ecstatic to hear this.
  15. QUOTE (lostfan @ May 1, 2011 -> 10:30 PM) President Obama is an hour late for a 10:30 pm press conference... he is officially on CPT (Colored People's Time for those of you who are not down) Dats how we roll son!
  16. Texted all my peeps. Some stunned, some celebrating, some relieved, some asking how the hell did I find out so fast. QUOTE (kev211 @ May 1, 2011 -> 10:18 PM) Can't wait to see what South Park throws together in the next 48 hours. This too.
  17. He is dead.. finally.
  18. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 1, 2011 -> 09:31 PM) I don't get it. Reminds me of your nicknames...
  19. QUOTE (Brian @ May 1, 2011 -> 07:38 PM) It seemed like Miami dominated but they only won by 9 and I don't think James Jones will have the same type of game again. He literally had one of the best games of his life. I don't even think Boston is that worried of him doing that again.
  20. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 1, 2011 -> 03:09 PM) Pretty much any NBA team can say that though. He has been talked about forever, and no one would hire him. Funny thing is, I remember DBAH0 saying we should had hired him 2 years ago even without the interview based on his rep around the NBA as a defensive genius. (and he wanted him over SVG) I was a fan of his too, but didn't think he could handle particular match-ups/strategy and subs well.
  21. QUOTE (DirtySox @ Apr 30, 2011 -> 08:53 PM) Was the gamethread really closed for being too negative? Is there something to be positive about? I think my boy Alex was just bored and wanted to use his admin powers. He's alittle rusty you know.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.