Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Someone needs to have a Minnesota Wild avatar after that win. They showed amazing heart in that game.
  2. Cheers Joe.
  3. QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Apr 10, 2011 -> 07:15 PM) From what I've read, he's a raw speed/power type player, so I wouldn't compare him to Owens. I would say as far as a prospect, he reminds me of Luis Terrero. You can take that however you wanna take it.
  4. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 10, 2011 -> 07:37 PM) We need Byfuglien. What he said. Bickell better start getting a mean streak and go to the net. Soft as a teddy bear. Though playing Vancouver again is... LOL.
  5. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    I actually wnrt out on a date with a chick. I don't date at all, had a good time, drank, ate n s***. she was a co-worker;.. and she was blkack. (been a while since I dated part/half of my nationality)
  6. QUOTE (WinorDie88 @ Apr 9, 2011 -> 04:37 PM) Nice Humber his curve is nasty He's always had a good curve. One of the reasons why he was such a high round pick.
  7. I swear I will stay sober for a night anytime A.J. throws a runner out this season.
  8. QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 9, 2011 -> 04:30 PM) Can't Doug Eddings wave off that catch and call Juan safe? He is saving his magic for us in the late innings.
  9. That was an amazing catch by Sam Fuld.
  10. Ben Smith was outstanding. I was shocked when the Hawks initially sent him down earlier in the season. I thought he was a keeper. Solid two way player.
  11. QUOTE (zenryan @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 10:25 PM) lol, I thought you were on a 17 minutes delay or something Ya my T.V. was off after the 8th cause I thought we had this one in the bag. Then I came on here and saw we gave up 5 runs so I had to watch it online which is a few minutes of straight gay delay.
  12. Every team in Chicago has won tongiht. Lets go boys keep this trend going! EDIT: Nevermind. Figures.
  13. QUOTE (T R U @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 10:18 PM) Man let it go, he's been awful in the role so far.. Sale should have been the closer, there was no reason to mess with a good thing.. I was calling for Sale too, but I can't even get mad about this one on Matt. He has looked like crap so far though I'll agree with, but it's still early on the season. I don't even think he's hit 96+ once yet either that I can recall.
  14. QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 10:16 PM) 4 Well so far they got 5 runs only 2 earned on Thornton barring a change.
  15. fathom's boy comming in to pitch.
  16. QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 10:13 PM) That was a bomb. Oh well. We blew this one (unless somehow we win). Five unearned runs? Two are earned.
  17. QUOTE (Y2HH @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 10:14 PM) You need to start insulting me or something!!!! Seriously. BigHurt, insult this man!
  18. QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 10:09 PM) Three of our better defenders in Pierre, Konerko and Morel have struggled defensively this year. I predicted Pierre would have a down year defensively. I was actually hoping I was wrong on that one.
  19. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 05:17 PM) There are plenty of reports that they do. I've seen improved eye sight, hand-eye coordination, of course more muscle, improved injuries, etc but never about guessing pitches right or having outstanding intellect in pitch recognition.
  20. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 05:29 PM) No, ZoomSlowik says he needs to stop shooting them, the morning after that game, because he doesn't watch the games. Yet somehow I'm the bad guy and SoxAce is the self-anointed smartest basketball brain in the history of the world. I'll avoid this thread for the weekend. Geez. Now I know what Rowand44 was saying about you only reading what you want to read and missing the point. Take it easy champ.
  21. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 05:20 PM) I'm glad you've anointed yourself and DBAHO as basketball geniuses though. That's company I'm happy I don't keep! (Oh wait, he didn't call Lebron! He's stupid!) Don't worry. I'll give Slavko, Felix, soxfan99, Rock, J4L, thxfrthmmrs and chw (metrics wise) their dues too.
  22. I liked the trade because I was never a fan of Chris Young as a prospect when he was here. (Jason and danman can attest to that)
  23. QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 04:56 PM) Don't get me wrong, glad to see the cheating SOB go and I'll be glad if he never makes it to Cooperstown. I just don't think juice can elevate you that much. Even if Manny had a little less power, he'd still have been a great hitter. What made him great was his outstanding intellect in pitch recognition and tendency to "guess right." Steroids don't enhance that.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.