SoxAce
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: White sox getting more media attention
Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Sox Game on WGN Saturday 4/30
QUOTE (TitoMB @ Apr 30, 2011 -> 08:24 PM) How's that Kool-aid taste? Hopefully, its fruit punch. He was kidding if you knew Tizzle.
-
Sox Game on WGN Saturday 4/30
I guess the only thing I would like to see is if J4L actually talked to that latin chick (and if he either got shot down with a simple "no" or a slap in the face)
-
Sox Game on WGN Saturday 4/30
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 30, 2011 -> 08:17 PM) Pierzynski is an embarrassment right now. Didn't want him re-signed, still not a fan of his and that won't change. And I didn't say that about many players this off-season. (except the Ohman signing)
-
Sox Game on WGN Saturday 4/30
QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Apr 30, 2011 -> 08:00 PM) What's with the angry black man avatar? Pretty ugly n**** as well. Thank god that isn't J4L or I'd feel sorry for him. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 30, 2011 -> 08:03 PM) That's me. I was in a bad mood that day. Whoops...
-
Chat crew 2011
QUOTE (JoshPR @ Apr 30, 2011 -> 07:29 PM) Wow I was part of the original crew I miss the original crew.
-
What's a worse scenario?
QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Apr 30, 2011 -> 06:07 PM) No, it wont. Thankfully that's all the insight necessary for your post, because this 20 year number was obviously an arbitrary figure of how YOU feel. Yes, we all realize you don't want to grow old and watch the Sox struggle; I've picked up that vibe for years. But admit that rather than provide a doomsday scenario of what may happen if they decide to take another direction with this team. Listen, there's no set way of winning a championship, but what they're doing right now isn't working. It may be time to try another approach rather than wait for a .700+ winning streak to set us right and give everyone false hope. Deal with it with some dignity, please. I've missed you around these parts Tizzle. Post more.
-
Told You So
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Apr 30, 2011 -> 12:29 AM) To wait till fifty games in to hit self destruct. He shoots, he scores!
-
PTC Saturday April 30th, 2011
Morel.
-
Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 30, 2011 -> 02:30 AM) I don't like that the Bills didn't get a QB again - mainly looking at Kaepernick here - but honestly, I'm glad they didn't panic and pick one they weren't comfortable with, and there are a couple of guys who could be developmental prospects late today. And really, by far the biggest problem with last year's team was the defense and they've drafted 3 guys who project as starters. I'm pretty happy with what the Bills have done so far. Todd McShay loves your teams' draft. Thinks it was the one of the best so far.
-
PTC Friday April 29th, 2011
TCQ.
-
Hello, this is J4L
I started here as J.Reedfan8 when Jeremy Reed signed a ball for me when I went to a Barons game a few years back (cousins live in Alabama) and when I was getting into prospects. Then he got traded with Olivo/Morse for Freddy and I had to think of something quick to change it to. (though Row and Willie told me to keep the name to preserve, but didn't want to) 4 gin shots later, I came up with the "clever" name of this one.
-
PTC Thursday April 28th, 2011
Dunn.
-
4/25 Games
The Knight hitters unfortunately ran into a stud by the name of Julio Teheran. And Remenowsky is gonna be one of those guys who will move quickly this year, kind of like how Bellamy was projected to be.
-
2010-2011 NHL thread
QUOTE (Jim Spencer @ Apr 25, 2011 -> 05:52 PM) I just heard Bickell had surgery on his wrist??? I didn't realize he hurt it last night Yes he's out 6-8 weeks. Scored two goals in 2 games with a f***ed up wrist.. crazy and it's a big loss for the Hawks and he was injured before that it seems. In fact, a poster here called it and knows friends of Bickell if I can recall. Yup here it is. http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...987&st=1380 Props to SoxFanForever on announcing this a few days ago.
-
PTC Tuesday April 26th, 2011
Beckham.
-
PTC Monday April 25th, 2011
Rios.
-
2010-2011 NHL thread
Unbelievable this team. Ben Smith is a friggin stud too.
-
Happy Belated Chisoxfn!
QUOTE (danman31 @ Apr 24, 2011 -> 08:12 PM) Did we really forget Jason's birthday? Hahaha. Cheers Jason. I find it very hilarious also. Happy belated Jas.
-
2010-2011 NHL thread
The rat is having an amazing series. And it could have been 5-2 Hawks if Lou was in net.
-
2010-2011 NHL thread
QUOTE (G&T @ Apr 24, 2011 -> 07:18 PM) Campoli turnover 2-1 nucks. That's 2 turnovers (Hammer's was the 1st) that led to goals. And why Scott is dressed over Kruger boggles my mind.
-
2010-2011 NHL thread
Bolland... wow.
-
What would you do if you ran the White Sox?
I'd trade Pierre, Ohman and Pena for each of my minor league buddies/prospects in other systems. (some suck, some don't) I'll trade A.J. for Jose Lima's wife for a year. I'll trade for Gio, Fowler, McCutchen and Kershaw and sell my sister, female cousins, girlfriend and mother.
-
2010-2011 NHL thread
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 24, 2011 -> 06:32 PM) Its not ballsy, it is full pledged panic mode. Sad thing is, I can actually see him having a good game. Better than what Lou would have done.
-
2010-2011 NHL thread
QUOTE (SoxFanForever @ Apr 24, 2011 -> 06:11 PM) Yeah, he really sucked last year when we won the cup too. P.S. Breaking news right now on VS....Looks like they might go with Schneider instead of Luongo... What a ballsy call there. And honestly, he is better than Luongo, at least the games I've seen. Not good. And Scott is in (as a forward.. ), Kruger out.
-
4/23 Games
QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Apr 24, 2011 -> 11:32 AM) It's so hard for me to excited about Sox prospect anymore, let alone two guys who are 22 and 23 are Low-A. Blanke, I will give him some slack since he is a catcher and was a 2010 draftee, but I need to see their talents against better competition before I get excited. Nice work thus far though. Rather have this, obviously, than performing bad in Low-A. I love Blanke and to me is the best catching prospect in the system, and I'm biased toward Black because I knew him a bit in Purdue and want him to succeed badly here.