Most ignored SoxTalk poster

Jerksticks

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 18, 2011 -> 05:13 PM)
Lol, this would be interesting to know. I wonder if anyone ignores me yet. :P

Who really ignores people, though? I can ignore you without 'ignoring' you. I figure anybody that actually puts somebody on ignore is mentally weak.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ May 18, 2011 -> 09:29 PM)
I have two people ignored, and I think it makes perfect sense for me. I am compelled to read each and every post that I can see. With those two particular posters, I don't believe they add anything of merit whatsoever. It's just nonsensical rambling with no logic at all.

Same.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ May 18, 2011 -> 09:29 PM)
b lahb hah blahbl ahblahb, lah b lahbl ah blahb lahblah blahb lah bl. a hb lahblahbl ah blah blah bla hblah blah blah b lah bla. hbla hblah bla hblahblahb lahblah, b bla'h blahbla h blah bla hblahbla hb lahbl ahblahblah. Bl'a hbl ahblahblahb lahblahb lahb la hblah bl ahb.

mmmhmmm

MuckFinnesota (BeastlyOrdonez30, The Beast, Wsc425). But the people that ignore have sound reasons...I can deliver an argument but I can't argue on their level for White Sox baseball. And clearly sometimes I get anxious in life and post random crap on the board that comes off as complaining. So for this, I apologize. Still, I enjoy reading what others have to say even if they would rather me shut my trap permanently.

Edited by MuckFinnesota

The ignore thing is dumb anyways, have you ever tinkered with it? You can still see that the person posted something, you just cant read it.. and if you wanted to read it you can just click reveal or something and see it..

It would be a lot better if it just made whatever they said invisible, and you couldn't see anything from them..

And if I had to guess, ide say greg is prolly ignored by the most people.. although sometimes his nonsensical rants are entertaining

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ May 18, 2011 -> 11:31 PM)
Haha.

I guess the quickest way to answer this question as best we can would be to have everyone say who they ignore. I'm willing to start if everyone is fine with it.

I have zero on ignore, and zero have ignored me.

I can see two different types of "ignore" posters. One who just rambles (as TRU alluded to) but at times has a fair point or one who just post their say, but really offers nothing more to the board (won't bring your I.Q. down or this board's quality down in any convo.. sports, politics, etc., but won't bring it up either) and is just your "average guy" no more, no less.

The only thing I'll say is, IMO, Brian has got to be the quietest 20K poster on this site. It seems he is never noticed even with all those post and being a regular, at least to me observing. (hell I still see YASNY noticed, and he posts like once every 3-4 weeks now-a-days) He's not ignored in a bad way, but ignored as in he really doesn't stand out on his style of posting as the others here, even with solid points. Well you don't have to worry anymore Brian... I just noticed you.

Edited by SoxAce