Everything posted by SoxAce
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 02:56 PM) Cough, Zoomslowik, cough. Yea, probably the only guy on this board (DBAH0 is up there too) who has a basketball mind as good or superior to mine is garbage... Yep.
-
PTC Friday April 8th, 2011
Teahen.
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
I hope Rose can average about 8.8 apg over the last 4 games to get to 8 assists for the year. I know he doesn't care for stats, but he would only become the 5th player in NBA History to average 25-4-8 in a season. The other four... Michael Jordan, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West and LeBron James. Oh, and looks like Ricky Rubio will be in Minnesota next season.
-
2011 Minor League Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 09:56 AM) He has got to find a way to stay healthy. Ya I'm not expecting much from him after that surgery which limits his slider (which was his best pitch, think Liriano like) but hopefully he keeps developing that change-up. He could be useful down the line.
-
WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 04:04 PM) EJax being a free agent next year with Boras as his agent is a main reason we are All In this year. No dout. We can only hope he really likes it here.
-
Your FIRST PLACE Chicago White Sox
About to lay a bet down with my coworkers tonight that the sox will have a better record than the Cubs by mid-season. I can already smell that 50 bucks.
-
WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
I missed the game except the 8th-9th inning. So I guess Edwin was dealing today huh? Resign him before he gets too expensive Kenny!!
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 08:03 AM) This bizarre. The baby came out black and Steve was like this can't be mine! Too bad he can't get with Fergie anymore.
-
WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
I'm just happy that we actually have an offense this season.
-
PTC Thursday April 7th, 2011
Slayer.
-
PTC Wednesday April 6th, 2011
I guess I'll say Rios too.
-
PTC Tuesday April 5th, 2011
King Kong.
-
2011 White Sox Catch-All Thread
I just want Ozzie to know his players better. You've been here for this long and still don't know Alexei isn't a great bunter (sure he'll get one down from time to time, but is not consistent enough) Pierre, Vizquel are the best bunters on your team.
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 3, 2011 -> 11:48 AM) Poor JJ, he has been posterized so many times in his young career already lol Then Luol drains a three in his face after that.. LOL
-
Sox (2-0) at Cleveland (0-2) 4/3 @ 12:05 CSN
Well.. at least the Hawks play tonight..
-
Sox (2-0) at Cleveland (0-2) 4/3 @ 12:05 CSN
Well this game is all kinds of suck. Danks pitches the best this series and will probably get the loss.
-
i am drunk
Downtown tonight, then hitting the bars locally with this chick I'm tryin to get with. Lets get er done!!
-
White Sox winner!!!
I haven't felt this good about our offense in quite some time. Ima go out and say we won't see many finesse pitchers (esp. left handers) shutting us down this year or many shutouts other than the King Felix aces of the world.
-
How many bench players start Sunday?
It would be crazy to put in the bench guys 3 games into the season, with an off day on Monday. I wouldn't put it past Ozzie however, but I don't even think he would do that.
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 2, 2011 -> 06:31 PM) Tex to the HOF. Jesus about f***ing time. Now that's a guy who was criminally underrated.
-
PTC Sunday April 3rd, 2011
ADAM f***ING DUNN
-
Carlos Quentin
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 2, 2011 -> 07:53 AM) Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to early for this. Hopefully he's healthy and ready for a big year but it'd be ridiculous to throw him back in the 3 hole after 1 game. This. I predicted he'll be hitting 3rd in the game thread before the game he had and still believe it. But lets wait till mid season to see if he's "08 back." Right now though, I want him and Rios flip flopped in the order, but that's another topic.
-
2011 MLB Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 2, 2011 -> 03:16 AM) ADAM DUNN LOUD NOISES
-
Sox (1-0) at Cleveland (0-1) April 2: 12:05 WGN
I think Jackson will have a big day as far as striking out hitters. (thinking 9-10 guys) Sox pitching only had 3 K's on opening day so yea.. get em Edwin.
-
Sox at Cleveland 2:05 PM Opening Day!!
I'll miss your tweets when your gone soon Lillibridge.