Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. They can’t take for granted the whole offense will be as good as it was in 2020. Punting in RF seems like a mistake to me, especially given some of the injury issues Yoan and Eloy have. As we’re seeing in the postseason, teams that are winning are winning due to the long ball.
  2. Especially when your value has never been higher
  3. FWIW, Bauer sure implies he’s going to end up signing a multi-year deal in his latest VLog
  4. Great stuff!
  5. Read where he said he’s looking to throw a lot more splitters next year. And yes, the Sox were extremely close to picking him. From all accounts, he was their choice if Hawkins was picked before them.
  6. fathom replied to Johno's topic in FutureSox Board
    His teammates loved him I thought
  7. Some of the expected deals I’ve seen for Joc blow my mind. I know I wouldn’t want the Sox going into ten million plus for him
  8. Some of the trade proposals I’ve seen from Sox fans in their offseason projections are insane. Talk about selling Cease at the lowest value possible, and it’s also interesting how little Sox fans respect Vaughn’s potential.
  9. We’re on the same page, and it’s one of the few ideas Stoney hasn’t dismissed
  10. Well said, and I think the most likely scenario right now. I bet we hear Thursday if Tony decides to take the job.
  11. Giants are not selling this offseason from all accounts. Santander makes more sense.
  12. Every righty on the Cubs
  13. A trade for Calhoun seems like something the Sox would be interested in
  14. What if it’s a one year deal for Tony with a “manager in waiting” that Hahn has wanted to bring in but doesn’t have enough experience?
  15. I don’t, but I think it’s more realistic than a lot of us thought it was
  16. So if Tony does accept the job, does everyone think the Sox aggressively go after upgrades this offseason? I’m optimistic they go big based off Jerry wanting to put TLR in the best position and this tweet https://mobile.twitter.com/stevestone/status/1317295249291497475
  17. https://mobile.twitter.com/Stadium/status/1317133200276082689
  18. Sox were better than the A’s in my opinion. How many positions were the A’s better than the Sox? Sox just choked in game 3, end of story
  19. He said today it’s Tony’s job for sure if he wants it, and he thinks he does
  20. He absolutely, positively won’t be. Scherzer won’t be either.
  21. A trade for Kole Calhoun for one year makes sense if they want a lefty power guy.
  22. 1- Rick Renteria 2- Ricky Renteria
  23. Players will strike if salaries are that low
  24. I like Ofman, but pretty sure he’s been wrong with every Sox related nugget the last few years.
  25. Has anyone brought up Ron Gant accusing Tony of not getting along with black players? https://nypost.com/1999/02/25/rickey-la-russa-is-no-racist-but/

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.