Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. 3 team trade with Mets and Pirates with Sox getting Nimmo, Mets get Marte and Pirates get good prospects
  2. Have felt for a few days now that the beat writers have been told there won’t be any FA signings on offense
  3. Astros and Giants mystery teams? https://mobile.twitter.com/Feinsand/status/1204579033955962880
  4. Simple answer is just spend money
  5. Who does this sound like https://mobile.twitter.com/scottmerkin/status/1204571347034222598
  6. And who knows, maybe it helps the Sox out by putting pressure on Castellanos or Boston, etc
  7. I really love this post
  8. Quiet, I’m watching his 2019 highlights
  9. Renteria was talking like he’s already on the team. Also, I would like to point out that Cishek had a possible Rangers trade listed twenty minutes before this broke.
  10. Yeah this is happening https://mobile.twitter.com/CST_soxvan/status/1204557212279951360
  11. Well instead of giving up our 2nd round pick in 2020, we are giving up our 2nd round pick from 2018.
  12. All I know is I never want to hear about “lineup balance” again if Mazara is biggest move the rest of the offseason.
  13. Did people really not see that the Marlins walked away because they were asking for top guys for Mazara?
  14. I’m guessing Stiever and Rutherford
  15. Too focused on getting a lefty hitter
  16. I don’t mind him if you’re spending money on quality pitching. He has more potential than any of the outfielders in the system besides Robert.
  17. 2 years left, and you are going to be quite upset at what they give up if you think it’s filler.
  18. The return makes me nervous. Marlins backed away the other day cause asking price was high.
  19. I want nothing to do with Bradley
  20. Reunite Price with his old manager
  21. Mentioned the idea of Boston throwing in money or Benintendi
  22. Passan repeated a lot of interest in Price today
  23. Agreed, I know someone that’s friends with him from high school that swears he’s going to Rangers.
  24. Sign Rendon, move Yoan to 2B and include Madrigal in trade for price and benintendi

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.