Everything posted by fathom
-
Offseason 2019-2020 MLB Catch All Thread
Rangers
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
I just pray they don’t come out of the meetings with Keuchel and Calhoun
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
That’s actually a good point
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
Well now I think the Ozuna stuff is bogus
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
Morosi predicted Keuchel to the Sox on the Sox podcast (unsourced, he said)
-
Sox in on MadBum
Bruce was talking up Keuchel today also
-
Passan on Winter Meetings
Nightengale wrote that
-
Trade Market for Starting Pitchers...
Not Price, as he’s not coveted.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
Like his shoulder?
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
I’m sure Hector asked him yesterday what’s up.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
https://mobile.twitter.com/thekapman/status/1204049041467695106
-
Trade Market for Starting Pitchers...
Good old Bruce Levine doesn’t think there will be a lot of action at the Meetings because Boras won’t have enough time to meet with teams for all his players. How Levine still is employed is amazing to me. Even the hosts joked about his stupid comment once the interview was over.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
Are you concerned if they bring in Keuchel that you throw harder than him? Congrats on the win.
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
Can safely say he meant coveted as in the player is coveted by others
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
Can’t post, but Heyman has Ryu connected to Twins, Dodgers and BJays
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
Sure, Mike Sweeney and Miguel Cabrera
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
https://mobile.twitter.com/hgomez27/status/1203824288379392001
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
Yep I’m sure he would have said one way or another if he was told he could
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
That seems like confirmation
-
Trade Market for Starting Pitchers...
Wait, people wouldn’t want to trade Madrigal + for Snell? If you can keep Robert and Vaughn, you can give them everyone in the farm
-
Cole to the Yankees: 9 years, $324 million.
Might be dumb question, but when do most moves start to get completed?
-
Trade Market for Starting Pitchers...
Cease and Vaughn
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
Maybe it’s just their evaluation of what Cease projects to be. There’s a few prospects I think they’re lower on than general consensus.
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
Dylan Cease + for Thor
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
Jon Gray