Everything posted by fathom
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
Oh yeah I trust Hector and company. Who knows, maybe Ozuna’s family is misinterpreting what’s going on.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
What’s amazing to me is all these twitter insiders that know all these tiny details, yet they didn’t know about the Sox signing Grandal to the biggest deal in team history. I trust Y2J, Shack, WSD, Tony etc before any of these anonymous guys.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
Too bad you didn’t blow the Herrera deal
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
5/90 is my guess
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
Yes but the LH bats pretty much suck. Joc is interesting, but maybe they’re saving prospects to trade for a pitcher instead.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
Has to pass a physical also
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
I just don’t think there’s anyone special from the minor league group you mention.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
It’s going to be a lot more than 4/60, IMO
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
Oh boy
-
Offseason 2019-2020 MLB Catch All Thread
Sounds like Yankees got Cole, according to Gammons
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
Especially with Alonso there
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
Also easiest to come and sign his deal and have a press conference, etc.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
Yep as much as I like Castellanos, Ozuna is the safer bet.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
I actually believe this guy
-
Offseason 2019-2020 MLB Catch All Thread
Would guarantee this is one of the guys Grandal and Hahn discussed
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
Pretty sure Levine just called Hahn, given the timing of everything
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
Kinda ok with this if true
-
2019-2020 Official NBA Thread
Also enjoyed White getting hot at end of the 3rd and then seeing the bench
-
2019-2020 Official NBA Thread
Jim Boylen is bad
-
FA SP: What to do after the Wheeler miss?
Don’t forget the car seat
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
That would be quite underwhelming if they can’t bring in some other quality free agents.
-
Sox Claim Tayron Guerrero
Saw videos of him throwing 103 in a game. Not a bad risk. Roster should be ready for Spring Training now.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
Also Marte has higher walk rate than Dickerson last two years
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
How could someone like Santana and not Castellanos
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
I’ve yet to see anyone say they’re not interested in Castellanos.