chitownsportsfan
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Forums Index
Everything posted by chitownsportsfan
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
I lived in Crown Heights at Sterling Place between Nostrand and Bedstuy from 2006-2008. I went back and visited in 2015. Not even recognizable. Completely gentrified. Maybe 50/50 black and carib and then white. When I was there it was like 90/10. I'm sure in 2025 I wouldn't recognize a single place. Maybe like a pizza joint or something is still there.
-
7/4 Independence Day Porta Potty Bowl: Sox at Rox 7:10 CDT
The over under is 3.5. I'm going under.
-
7/4 Independence Day Porta Potty Bowl: Sox at Rox 7:10 CDT
We are excited. We are a fun team. We like to do fun things.
-
Fire Chris Getz
Bump. Vargas on track to finish around 1 WAR now.
-
7/3 DUB Thread Sox @ Dodgers 9:10PM
this team fucking sucks offensively. it's amazing the pitching is keeping them in so many games.
-
7/3 DUB Thread Sox @ Dodgers 9:10PM
fucking pathetic AB. Vargas is in just a horrific slump.
-
7/3 DUB Thread Sox @ Dodgers 9:10PM
dodgers were -275 ml, lol
-
7/3 DUB Thread Sox @ Dodgers 9:10PM
what a play
-
7/3 DUB Thread Sox @ Dodgers 9:10PM
i tune in at 7:14 and we are in commercials. that didn't take long.
-
7/3 DUB Thread Sox @ Dodgers 9:10PM
If it's a photo finish we'll give the tie to the guy in the 5000 dollar suit.
-
7/3 DUB Thread Sox @ Dodgers 9:10PM
I think I won this one by about 5 seconds.
-
7/3 9:10 CDT L in LA gamethread
Tauchmann, Meidroth, Beni, Vargas, Teel, Sosa, Rojas, Baldwin, Noda Civale takes the start on the mound.
-
Colson Montgomery has arrived
Wes Kath, man that dude flamed out after a promising start.
-
Colson Montgomery has arrived
that would be fucking insane. please let's not do that. don't throw a brand new position on him goodness.
-
Colson Montgomery has arrived
Don't think there's a right or wrong answer here really. I don't think if he fails in MLB it will be because he didn't get another 100 or something AAA PA.
-
Colson Montgomery has arrived
It's time for him to s%*# or get off the pot IMO. Now, I reserve the right to change my opinion if he can't play a passable TA like rookie year SS. Otherwise we don't have a roster spot for him imo. As is we're clearing Chase off what is probably his best position right now.
-
Pitchers throwing so much harder today . . . are they?
Hmm, I'm not even thinking T boosting PEDs sometimes. Talking stuff like PRT, blood transfusions, HGH in offseason and probablyu exotic stuff we don't even really have in the general public eye yet.
-
Pitchers throwing so much harder today . . . are they?
The chemists are usually ahead of the testers. The designer PEDs these guys have access to have levels to them us regular joes will never get. I'd assume half the league is on some form of PED, even if it's just offseason use when it's easier to not get caught (Like when guys train out of country).
-
7/2 L Thread @ Dodgers
oof. well good night and god bless.
-
7/2 L Thread @ Dodgers
I think it's fine. He pulled him at the right time. Learning moment.
-
7/2 L Thread @ Dodgers
f***, game over.
-
7/2 L Thread @ Dodgers
nothing they could do on replay, pretty strong throw from chase honestly.
-
7/2 L Thread @ Dodgers
good decision. not bad, got the Dp ball just ohtani is way too fast.
-
7/2 L Thread @ Dodgers
well it's el duque time.
-
7/2 L Thread @ Dodgers
he's lost it.