Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chitownsportsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chitownsportsfan

  1. These sweepers are not fooling anybody.
  2. Offense needs to put up a few more runs.
  3. Wow, I did not think that was hit that well. SAM
  4. God I can't stand 1B that are lazy getting off the bag. Thanks Vladdy.
  5. why is graham platner on the mound for Toronto?
  6. it wasn't even close. it was both low and outside.
  7. jesus christ just go to full ABS. I'm so tired.
  8. take it up with lance johnson and hawk then. goodness.
  9. Hahn was always alluding to some sort of "process" that imo likely involved both JR and KW meddling in decisions the GM should be making with input from below, not above. That said, I said it over and over: if Hahn didn't like his working environment he was free to resign at any time. But he liked those JR checks.
  10. If he's talking Schriffdog ain't, so that's a win in my book.
  11. The body transformation is mostly responsible, agree. He worked hard and it paid off. It was interesting seeing the Sox talking about their projected weigh gain for Roch and how it would affect his performance. Not everybody can put on muscle and remain great at a skill based sport, so trying to at least model it a bit is important.
  12. 90% of what I watch is sports. The remaining 10% is torrented. I'm not a big TV or Film guy, not really my thing. Rather play some OOTP or Football Manager to kill a few hours.
  13. Helpful info but not a chance in hell I'm signing up for another streaming service to watch Ted Lasso and a couple WS games. I'll be watching via other means. No pause or DVR like MLB.tv but free and with zero chance I forget to cancel a sub next month. Go Sox. Interesting the way they decided to order the SP. I'd have come out guns blazing with Burke, but so far most things they've done have turned out well, we'll see how Kay does tonight.
  14. He's a solid 26th man. He'd be an awful regular in CF or at SS. On good teams guys can slot into roles, thankfully we have one this year.
  15. Garrett is "not throwing baseballs" as of 7/13. Something isn't adding up. His lat strain was said to be "mild" and yet he's unable to throw 60 days later? Pitchers, bro. They get injured a lot.
  16. Nobody wants the clubhouse cancer Soto and the 600 or so million left on his deal. One of the greatest hitters of his generation, but a bum in the field and a clubhouse downer unlike Manny and Miggy and Papi, the other 150+ wrc+ type bat only types to come before him. If you're that good of player, being a s%*# leader is a huge drawback, as the org will play favorites and mets fans complain about it. Mets are one of the worst run FOs in pro sports, honestly the White Sox might be better given the resources available the last 30 years.
  17. I was a big Wes Kath guy as well. Seemed like a great pick at the time. HS guys are just wild cards. I get why the greedy MLB owners want to limit them in the draft, but eff off.
  18. Damn you lose a bet with the wifey or something, Sox over .500 at the ASB you gotta give up a 20 year schtick?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.